RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I don't plan on doing anything, I'm just a hobbyist developer and like to be informed is all. Can you tell me which tool this is? Initially I thought it was just rpg maker but..
Im pretty sure it is rpgmaker with some alterations not 100% sure tho

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
There's no Android version and since the project is abandoned, don't expect it at this point.
Sad and true. The best thing would be if the the original dev returned and resumed the development of this game, or if there was a person, or a team of people who were were willing to continue making of this game. :unsure: :oops:

Dec 26, 2017
Sad and true. The best thing would be if the the original dev returned and resumed the development of this game, or if there was a person, or a team of people who were were willing to continue making of this game. :unsure: :oops:
Honestly? No. I liked this game, a lot of people on this forum have nostalgic sentiments about it. But it had severe development issues, the dev would disappear for long periods and only show back up once patrons were low. Then he did multiple updates doing minor tweeks to art despite most of his fans oposition. To top it off, the last update before his page was pulleed was a looong time ago. When i saw he had the chutzpah to keep the same name and start a new game i half expected wootch to follow suit.

D

Deleted member 2738

Honestly? No. I liked this game, a lot of people on this forum have nostalgic sentiments about it. But it had severe development issues, the dev would disappear for long periods and only show back up once patrons were low. Then he did multiple updates doing minor tweeks to art despite most of his fans oposition. To top it off, the last update before his page was pulleed was a looong time ago. When i saw he had the chutzpah to keep the same name and start a new game i half expected wootch to follow suit.
There were so many good game concepts back then that were either abandoned or never realized.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Yeah I used to love this game (I'm a sucker for unique hand-drawn art and the art style on this game was definitely different and amazing compared to a lot of the same ol' DAZ/Honey Select rehashes we see over and over again).

Stickjump kind of reminds me a bit of Perv2k16 (the guy who does Family Matters ) where they both have:

A) Been around for awhile and have abandoned games in the past that were generally well received for no apparent reason
B) Kind of string along their patrons for a bit (tease them with incremental story updates/sexy art/etc) when it's beneficial to themselves
C) Start new games that look good... But any kind of pay-off or end game for the player is nowhere (if ever) in sight
D) Frequently disappears/goes dark for months on end

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Anyunofficial Android version...,or any way i can play this game on Android
Many asked that question but "no" there is no android version and there might not even be any since no one else is interested in making one. :unsure: :cautious:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Do u know how to use onescripter plus,
Sadly no, and I would like to be super tech sawey with programing but its not easy for me to get in to it, especially since I get confused a lot with all this programing procedures. :unsure: :eek: And that was why I did not do so well in my college class when I went back. :cautious:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sadly no, and I would like to be super tech sawey with programing but its not easy for me to get in to it, especially since I get confused a lot with all this programing procedures. :unsure: :eek: And that was why I did not do so well in my college class when I went back. :cautious:
Same here haha I had to take the class 2 times until I understood the basics and even then I already forgot what little I learned xD

• Sad
Reactions: krys69

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
It's cute to read all your comments, my friends. I'd like to return back that times and continue development with same enthusiasm I have now, but for MyXXXKin there is only one future - making MyXXXKin Remastered.
Thanks guys for playing MyXXXKin and for a bit of nostalgia.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes