RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
D

Deleted member 2738

Ok so I ended up making my own impregnation mod, at least the files and setup for it.
I've been wanting to do this for a while, especially to Urban Demons but there are pregnancy hints already in the game so I'll wait and see.

I've included a guide how to install it, but someone would have to find each creampie scene and apply the mod according to the instructions I've given. It's really easy to do but just requires the time to do so.

I've also included a new map called SexualPanda that has examples of application, there's even the option to turn the mod on and off.
The reason I haven't done it is because I honestly don't have time at the moment and the author is quite messy with RPG Maker.
I did my best to create the animation to match SJ's style, but art isn't my strong point (previews below)

Please note that it needs testing with the Picture numbers just to make sure they don't conflict with any others.
There's also Erase Event and Exit Event Processing that may need testing.

Tldr; I've made a base for the mod, it just needs someone to apply and upload it for everyone.
Link:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hmmmm, looks like his new game, well, the Demo, is out : . If there's any $10 patreon out here, I would like to help you test this new title :p

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Hmmmm, looks like his new game, well, the Demo, is out : . If there's any $10 patreon out here, I would like to help you test this new title :p
the same :p

Reactions: Kakato

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
Ok so I ended up making my own impregnation mod, at least the files and setup for it.
I've been wanting to do this for a while, especially to Urban Demons but there are pregnancy hints already in the game so I'll wait and see.

I've included a guide how to install it, but someone would have to find each creampie scene and apply the mod according to the instructions I've given. It's really easy to do but just requires the time to do so.

I've also included a new map called SexualPanda that has examples of application, there's even the option to turn the mod on and off.
The reason I haven't done it is because I honestly don't have time at the moment and the author is quite messy with RPG Maker.
I did my best to create the animation to match SJ's style, but art isn't my strong point (previews below)

Please note that it needs testing with the Picture numbers just to make sure they don't conflict with any others.

Tldr; I've made a base for the mod, it just needs someone to apply and upload it for everyone.
Link:
and for whos dont andrestand anything of mod

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018

Link:
Will you continue to modify the game?

D

Deleted member 2738

and for whos dont andrestand anything of mod
There are instructions included but you have to be fluent at RPG Maker.

Will you continue to modify the game?
Unfortunately I suck at art so this was the best I could do, sorry.
I'm lacking in time at the moment so I wasn't able to fully implement it myself.
I am eyeing up Urban Demons however to implement this mod as there are a lot more scenes.

Reactions: raziel121z

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
stuck at moms butt, cheatroom found, key from norry found, key seems too small and stuck at moms butt. Games is shit. deinstall

Zhask94

Mar 22, 2019
i want some exact points to scene for mom like how many courage and relationship to get scenes
im tired of grinding and shit feel like its worthless im now on 200 rel and 50 courage only thighjob
I think u need to jerk off after filt with Mom and then she will appear in ur room And then BJ is unlock

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes