RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Until there are character updates I am not bothering. Even with a save cheat the grind is as worse as a Russian QSP game. Homey don't play dat.

Reactions: AR21

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I think I'm stuck. I have 110 courage, Mom at 253, the sisters at 151 and 136, the teacher at 140, Judy at 91 and Dr april at 5 and I can't trigger anything new for the mom (She won't go further than sitting on my dick in the bath, hiding under the desk or flirting in the living room. She let me touch her ass in the morning and I can't go as far as an assjob at night but nothing else). Did I miss something ?
its buged stickjump fix it in the new 2.4 updated he said he would had not even notice this if we didnt say anything over it on his discord tho...

May 7, 2017
@thomasxlong Since StickJump rebooted the character designs he had to begin with stills (static cg images), but he has already started to reincorporate animations, with the mom and sisters (if I'm not mistaken).

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
lol he posted on patreon about the ''share''

Please, don't publish patron-only updates before public release. If you don't want to donate, you can wait until update will be public released.
Thanks all for understanding!

Your support is very important for me!

Notice: 0.2.0.4 will be public released after 0.2.0.6 patron release.

also changelog guys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its all posted on the patreon just copy pasty for us ...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes