RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

gustaxico

Aug 18, 2016
Is there a way to get the book? So far been beating up a lot of B Guys and not a single time appeared, also, is there even an SS+ Fight?

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
after i bought the red paint i cant work at the store anymore?? is this a bug or do i need to progress more?

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
Soi trying out the game and i must not be doing something right. I need to get the first butterfly from park, i have the net from sis, but only one i see is over the pond that i cant get it.

Duh got it, go at night.

Last edited:

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Is there finally a fully fleshed out scene with mom or anything big in this update? Read the changelog but it doesn't state. Just wanted to know if it was worth the time grinding and playing through all over again. A town uncovered really disappointed me with that last update. Don't wanna deal with that again.

VoluptuousVel

Apr 26, 2017
As per the patch notes on the first page: Added secret cheat room in the basement (you can get keys only at the first day.);
you need a key to get into the basement, I've personally scoured the entire playable 1st day and no key was to be found.

ZePandaBear

Aug 5, 2016
Where did you find the key?
I cheated it into my inventory because i dont think the key is really in the game yet tbh...also i have not played this game since around 1.7 in 2.0.2 my game does not seem to be animated im pretty sure it use to be

kittykat112

Sep 21, 2016
I cheated it into my inventory because i dont think the key is really in the game yet tbh...also i have not played this game since around 1.7 in 2.0.2 my game does not seem to be animated im pretty sure it use to be
If I remember correctly he used to have it animated until he decided to redraw the artwork.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes