RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Dev lost 200 $ in the last 2 weeks. I really hope that the other patreons drop him. There are no more animations in the h-scenes and several scenes are missing after nearly 4 months of waiting ! SJ is just milking money.

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
0.2.0 fixed link -
changelog:
Redrawn all scenes; Some little changes in game play; Fixed some bugs.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
0.2.0 fixed link -
changelog:
Does this update actually have everything redrawn or is it the same shit from March 1st that removed some scenes...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Some little changes in game play.
Going to take more than that to get me interested in this cluster-f**k again. The grind was unnecessary and honestly, the pay off that he has had, for how long this game has been developed, is inadequate.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
0.2.0 fixed link -
changelog:
Is this the same one that is already up there? I see there both 2 different sizes.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is this the same one that is already up there? I see there both 2 different sizes.
He's definitely redrawn the images, still that sort of gauze feel to the images with how soft they look. Biggest change is the people actually have eyes this time...not those empty white circles.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
So 0.2.0 -> 0.2.0 fix update means that ALL IMAGES GOT REDRAWN AND ADDED BACK IN or what because old file size is actually bigger than the new update size....

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Is there any way to cheat relationships? I couldn't find the variables with cheat engine

Nov 21, 2016
Is there any way to cheat relationships? I couldn't find the variables with cheat engine
Rpg maker variables are always 4 digits and are stored as (x2 + 1) so for example if you and gaby relationship number is 29 you need to search for 59 instead. i know it works because i've cheated everything from life, exp to courage and relations so try a little more and you will suceeed

Reactions: wrarar

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You can use the RpgMaker Save Editor to adjust your saves for relationship and money.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
So some pictures still aren't drawn in like smacking your mom's ass in the morning but some more redrawn pics are in...

kittykat112

Sep 21, 2016
Smacking your mom's ass only shows you a picture when your courage and relationship is high enough with her. Or else you get nothing but a sad and timid Gias backing down. >.>

kittykat112

Sep 21, 2016
How do you increase courage??
You increase courage via winning fighting in the old neighborhood's arena thing all the way to the right of the house map with a guy blocking the road once you have access to it. The higher the difficulty, the more courage you get.

Nov 21, 2016
You increase courage via winning fighting in the old neighborhood's arena thing all the way to the right of the house map with a guy blocking the road once you have access to it. The higher the difficulty, the more courage you get.
Or if you have cheat engine just beat up a D rank note down the current avaiable courage multiply it for 2 +1 search that value, then beat down another D rank repeat the process and profit! (take in mind that for some options you still need to beat your way up to rank B to get teacher yoga book and rank A to progress with judy)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes