RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Not the fastest but not the slowest game of this kind. At this rate I'd give it til January before you get any where near actual sex in the game.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
added patreon link and moved webpage link

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
News:
Hey guys, new year is coming, so, let's sum up what happened in 2016. For me this year is one of the most important in my life, finally I created my own game. I never expected that someone's will write me through thousands kilometers about my own game. It's amazing. My Mom every day asks me about game fans, what's they write to me, do I making a new updates (thank god my Mom don't know anything about the game jenre). It's all thanks to you. Now about the next update: I'm working hard on it, so please, be patient. Also be sure that new scenes will be lovely, and you need to be solidary, to make lovely scenes I need a little bit more time than to make bad scenes. So, yeah, that's all what I wanted to say. Happy holidays, guys!

uryushin

Aug 23, 2016
News:
Hey guys, I noticed that some patrons unsubscribed. That's bad, because in the 1th of January I'll post Demo Version for all my patrons, so you'll test some redesign and some new scenes. Okay, that's all I wanted to say.

Happy New Year!

Reactions: Bloo

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
News:
Hey guys, I noticed that some patrons unsubscribed. That's bad, because in the 1th of January I'll post Demo Version for all my patrons, so you'll test some redesign and some new scenes. Okay, that's all I wanted to say.

Happy New Year!
Hell ya boiii.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Lol, he notices a few Subscribers dropping and suddenly a """"demo"""" releases.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
demo:

apparently it's well short of what was promised. Only a handful of scenes redrawn.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
demo:

apparently it's well short of what was promised. Only a handful of scenes redrawn.
0.2.0 was supposed to be where all scenes are redrawn no?

Edit: Game size has gone from 238mb -> 398mb

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah that's what I heard. He was supposed to have redrawn all the scenes.
Updated OP!!

Last edited:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Perhaps this is a demo of 2.0! Demos for demos man, its the future of game dev. An alpha of a beta of an early release of a demo of a game. Soon!

D

Deleted member 2738

0.2.0 has been released to all $10 Patrons.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes