RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, hope a 10 $ patron is out here. SJ is definitely the slowest dev I've ever saw. However, his work has a certain charm and potential in it's own unique way and makes it addictive.

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
Well, hope a 10 $ patron is out here. SJ is definitely the slowest dev I've ever saw. However, his work has a certain charm and potential in it's own unique way and makes it addictive.
i tried to pledge for the $10 but i was too late D:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hahaha. That's why DM published this comment yesterday : " Stick sent a message that it will be released to Patrons. You guys still have time to sign up for his Patreon before tomorrow. "

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
strange because i see this right now on the patren comments ppls recent pledge and get the link

Yes pledging 10. Got a download link in my via Emal
29m

i have pledging, i did want also the download link,greeting
7m

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
strange because i see this right now on the patren comments ppls recent pledge and get the link

Yes pledging 10. Got a download link in my via Emal
29m

i have pledging, i did want also the download link,greeting
7m
What's the game in your profile picture?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
no idea i tryng to find it probably just a fake game image maded with tk17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i've always wondered, what is tk17? is it a game engine? or does it just do sex poses? is there actual created content with that?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I just tested it.... The first massage option with Nora doesn't have any pictures. I'm dreaming. The guy didn't make any concrete updates since 3 months and some images are already missing. Damn it.

Last edited:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Lol, the game keeps resetting my money to 0 whenever I sleep and half the scenes aren't even in the game.

Fuck this trash

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I just tested it.... The first massage option with Nora doesn't have any pictures. I'm dreaming. The guy didn't make any concrete updates since 3 months and some images are already missing. Damn it.
Patreon reveals yet another scam game.

Striker

Sep 24, 2016
0 animation some few weird pictures zoomed in and edgy, and he calls this an update?. I knew this would end up crap. from the very start he did drag out alot, he even mentioned alot of new conversations, and when the 0.1 update came it had like 2 new pictures with same conversations... and look at this ?

Reactions: Deleted member 6749

Mr.fibb

Oct 15, 2016
This is actually the first patreon update i have experienced as a downgrade. Felt like there was more and better content 3 months ago. lol

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes