Now, new update will be every 2 weeks.

Thank you for waiting!

You must start from scratch, new version conflicting with old save files "

Last edited:
Reactions: oldmasterxd

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Or if you have cheat engine just beat up a D rank note down the current avaiable courage multiply it for 2 +1 search that value, then beat down another D rank repeat the process and profit! (take in mind that for some options you still need to beat your way up to rank B to get teacher yoga book and rank A to progress with judy)
I just edited the save files, was just as easy, though considering the sparse content was about all that was needed.

akusu

Nov 16, 2016
^UP or with cheated stats/money/etc
By the way anyone know what I'm missing to get scene in front of TV with mother and daughters? all I get is being stopped by mother

Last edited:

akusu

Nov 16, 2016
well I did that through Cheat Engine i got 6.5.1v its quite easy but takes time on youtube you can check roughly how it works
PS: save file some missing scenes but cheated stats for all characters etc

Last edited:

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
well I did that through Cheat Engine i got 6.5.1v its quite easy but takes time on youtube you can check roughly how it works
PS: save file some missing scenes but cheated stats for all characters etc
ty....

kittykat112

Sep 21, 2016
As far as I know it goes up to touching her pussy from the back with her jeans still on and that's it.

akusu

Nov 16, 2016
anyone got past point when mother stops him when they watch tv with sisters? apparently there should be sex scene with mother? but still don't really know what to do to make it happen...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
anyone got past point when mother stops him when they watch tv with sisters? apparently there should be sex scene with mother? but still don't really know what to do to make it happen...
There are some paths that were never finished, not sure about that one.

I have gotten to the blowjob and thigh job in the bath, as well as the blowjob at night. All I have seen with watch TV is Gias or whatever his name is, touching the Mother's thighs under the blanket then the scene ends - as well as the afternoon - moving to night. I suspect there is supposed to be more there, since other encounters in the afternoon do not move time forward, but I have yet to see anything

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
There are some paths that were never finished, not sure about that one.

I have gotten to the blowjob and thigh job in the bath, as well as the blowjob at night. All I have seen with watch TV is Gias or whatever his name is, touching the Mother's thighs under the blanket then the scene ends - as well as the afternoon - moving to night. I suspect there is supposed to be more there, since other encounters in the afternoon do not move time forward, but I have yet to see anything
You must unlock the contents with the sis first, because the scene you're talking about rise both of the sis' relationships too (which means that they might know what's going on under the blanket). To unlock it, you must unlock the final scenes with the two sis first : Reverse cowgirl for Norry and 69 massage for the other sis. As soon as you unlock those, the TV scene with mom will unlock the next time you try it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You must unlock the contents with the sis first, because the scene you're talking about rise both of the sis' relationships too (which means that they might know what's going on under the blanket). To unlock it, you must unlock the final scenes with the two sis first : Reverse cowgirl for Norry and 69 massage for the other sis. As soon as you unlock those, the TV scene with mom will unlock the next time you try it.
I have those, kind of why I have the option for watch TV, I just never see anything beyond touching Mom's thigh and Mom worrying that the girls will see what is going on. Taking a bath is better, or going to your computer, there are better Mom scenes there at the same time.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I have those, kind of why I have the option for watch TV, I just never see anything beyond touching Mom's thigh and Mom worrying that the girls will see what is going on. Taking a bath is better, or going to your computer, there are better Mom scenes there at the same time.
True, but that's the way I got this scene. May be your relationship + courage aren't high enough. I had rel + courage over 100 for all 3 of em.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
True, but that's the way I got this scene. May be your relationship + courage aren't high enough. I had rel + courage over 100 for all 3 of em.
My courage has been over 100 for awhile, I finally got the scene when Gaby was above 100 and Norry was in the 90's. Not much to the scene though.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
My courage has been over 100 for awhile, I finally got the scene when Gaby was above 100 and Norry was in the 90's. Not much to the scene though.
Indeed. SJ doesn't animate his scenes anymore. Well, next update should be out in 6 months if we're lucky. Dude is so lazy and non-professionnal, that we might at least have 2 new scenes overall. -_-

Reactions: akusu
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes