TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
If i may be so bold as to request: I want a quest to go punch a teddy bear in the face because reasons. Also explosions because Torgue.
Awesome if you do, expected that you won't.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
I guess than after come back to your house, the demon end, right?
Also there is a bug with breeding when you try to breed in cowgirl mode its like there should be an animation but there is not and you cant cancel it even if you leave the breed menu.
And for fap reasons, you should be able to breed even if they are pregnant or making the pregnancy stage fast because its annoy you cant see scenes because they are pregnant.

Good game tho. Hope to see more.

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Is it just me or does pregnancy not seem to progress at all?
Pregnancy time is randomize between 3 to 6 in-game day and 1 in-game day is 6mins. I wanted to add a way to advance time/sleep for people who wanted to rush pregnancies but it's not currently in-game.

*I just realised without the console to rush pregnancies it takes forever haha :/

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

nenten

Dec 17, 2018
I appreciate the effort. Was a big fan of Breeding Season before the full on meltdown, so I'm always happy to see stuff trying that out again.

Reactions: Nghtly

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Pregnancy time is randomize between 3 to 6 in-game day and 1 in-game day is 6mins. I wanted to add a way to advance time/sleep for people who wanted to rush pregnancies but it's not currently in-game.

*I just realised without the console to rush pregnancies it takes forever haha :/
Yeah I wound up just alt-tabbing out and letting it run in the background, heh

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
For anyone that wants battles to fly by super quick, if you select an attack skill and then mash Space, you'll hit them multiple times in a single turn. Be careful tho, it sometimes backfires and works for the opponent's turn too. But you can defeat any enemy in less than 4 seconds this way. Great way to bring down HP quickly when you want to catch someone too

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
For anyone that wants battles to fly by super quick, if you select an attack skill and then mash Space, you'll hit them multiple times in a single turn. Be careful tho, it sometimes backfires and works for the opponent's turn too. But you can defeat any enemy in less than 4 seconds this way. Great way to bring down HP quickly when you want to catch someone too
I found the source of this lag and fixed it but I'll add a "Speed button" letting people speed up fight or play it at normal speed, a bit like cell game, gacha games

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes