Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
It's the only link I'm not the one who put it there, maybe the person who set it up have the virus
:/
Pretty sure it is just a false positive, this is the one from Nopy I downloaded too and submitted
~99% of the files reported as virus on these forums are false positives

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Pretty sure it is just a false positive, this is the one from Nopy I downloaded too and submitted
~99% of the files reported as virus on these forums are false positives
Thanks a lot for the info :D I was panicking a bit there haha

pony1p1p

Dec 3, 2018
The game looks incredibly promising. Of course, by now almost nothing is in the game, as I understood there are none breeding animations even. Among other severe problems are open world bounds. You can literally go anywhere from the village and such. But textures are nice, movement and stuff is cool. I see a lot of potential in this game and will for sure keep my eye on it. Even, if you need any help with english translation or with dotnet development (just a jun, so I'd doubt that I could help, but still..) contact me)

Reactions: Deynan

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
I assume the mission to find the brother up north isn't implemented yet? Adding a temporary "End of current content" type of text in the mission description would be nice!

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Screen resolution settings didnt save after game restart. Sad, but i cant play unity games fullscreen :( .
If somebody know why this happens, i would like to hear, how to fix this.
Detailed: notebook with 2 videocards - 1 weak and 1 strong. On weak videocard unity games can be opened fullscreen, but with shitty performance and overall bad quality. On strong unity games cannot be opened in fullscreen and causing instant unity crash (you know, little window with game icon in middle and loading on bottom), but work properly in windowed mode.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes