• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover+.jpg

Overview:
Naela's goes on a new adventure searching for her brother, capturing and training monsters along her path.
As she gets closer to finding her big brother, the truth about her family ancestor also comes to light.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: AraAra - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.19b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT ANIMATIONS NOT WORKING:
THEY CANT WORK IF THERE'S NO ANIMATION YET
SEE DEVELOPER'S NOTES FOR A LIST OF AVAILABLE ANIMATIONS

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

image_031_0000.jpg image_029_0000.jpg image_030_0000.jpg pubSceneViewer.jpg image_024_0000.jpg image_021_0000.jpg image_022_0000.jpg image_023_0000.jpg image_005_0000.jpg image_006_0000.jpg breedGodPub.jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif NaelaProfileThumb.jpg NaelaPregnantTumb.jpg BreedPanel.jpg Pregant2.jpg MonsterInspector.jpg MonsterInfo.jpg OnTheRoad.jpg FightScene.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Game is very barebones beginning. Seems to be very little to no animation (character looks like a statue sliding across the ground) Combat is basic, and similar to Pokemon... buy the collars from shop at top of the hill, bring monster down to low hp (lower than 10 for sure, the 2 I caught, I managed to get to 1) go to Items, and use corresponding collar.

There's 3 creatures right now, Dragons, Minotaurs, and Werewolves. Potions cost only 1, so there's no real need for a rest mechanic right now since you get plenty of gold, plus if you don't have any potions at the time, Run seems to work 100% of the time, so you can get to the village to buy some. Didn't check the breeding pen, so I don't know if the sex scenes are animated or not, if they are, they're pretty much the only animations.

So far I have nothing bad or good to say about the game, it could be promising with some work.

Reactions: wiwem71072
Jul 5, 2017
Well I think this game is great but the control is quite hard because of the camera but overall the player and characters is quite good . Could add a futanari protagonist

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
so is this mostly futa with a bit of male or what ? what is the sexual content going to be like ?

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
so is this mostly futa with a bit of male or what ? what is the sexual content going to be like ?
The only and unfinished sex scene right now are futa werewolf on futa/female werewolf and futa minotaur on futa/female minotaur. Any action leading to reproduction will be added, so male on futa or male on female too. Althought for the story line it will mostly be female(Naela) on male and maybe more but it's not planned yet.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have found a bug if you choose the position "Cowgirl" you can see the animation as a sample between Male Minotaurs and Female Minotaurs but if you press "Cum" the breeding dont stop and no matter how long i press the "Cum" button nothing happened pls fix that

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I have found a bug if you choose the position "Cowgirl" you can see the animation as a sample between Male Minotaurs and Female Minotaurs but if you press "Cum" the breeding dont stop and no matter how long i press the "Cum" button nothing happened pls fix that
Sorry about that I forgot to uncomment a line of code used for testing it's fixed but dont use this breed combination until you have the patch there is no way to turn back at the moment when a breeding animation is stuck.(I'll add a unstuck button in case this happens again)

Reactions: Azeric
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes