RPGM Complete [nagiyahonpo] Busty Gal on the Molestor Train

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
I think the issue is because the game cannot read the filename, which is kanji/chinese. You could try changing your location to japan and change your locale to japanese. Then after extract the game.

Try this:
F95zone.to forum on extracting japanese games
Doesn't help, if the files in the archive are already screwed up. In my experience, that's a third of the cases on this site, when the mistake was already made prior to uploading the file. As is the case with this one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You need to tell whatever you use to extract the game to use Japanese unicode. Occasionally the archive is fully screwed up, but usually they just need that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It might be and the translation patch is for 1.0, maybe save daily.

Reactions: SinnedBad

SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
Doesn't help, if the files in the archive are already screwed up. In my experience, that's a third of the cases on this site, when the mistake was already made prior to uploading the file. As is the case with this one.
To be clear: I was wrong. It's exactly as TheBlueKnight state. Opening the file within WinRar you simply press CTRL+E and choose Japanese and then you extract. My bad.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Crinkled Newspaper

Jul 28, 2021
Y'all will be excited to note that I started on this game a few months ago and am nearly done with the translation already (about 85%). I originally translated for my own private use, but I'll be uploading once I'm done since there's an interest for this game.

I took a break on it to 1.) allow the devs time to make money before it's pirated, 2.) to work on another huge translation project (which I'll be releasing soon too, hehe), and 3.) to check my work, since it's a pretty technical, nonstandard RPG MZ game.
Any updates?

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
Suffice to say I played with the values, but got the gallery unlocked.
Really tho- its better to play through and experiment. Even if its a grind.

Last edited:

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
Anyone know the conditions for each ending?

There's supposed to be three and I've only found the "get arrested" and "become lovers" ending.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote