Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-03-30] [Nagoonimation]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Is your day ruined though?
Beyond the telling of words or the woes they would speak of.
I blame OverCrotch for distracting Nagoon from making the content that really matters.
Fuck it... I'm off to strangle my cobra to some shuffled Marie-Rose Anal Annihilation™ loops. That ought to help me vent.

...I hope...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rf96

earnyourherb

Apr 12, 2020
Did Nagoon mention anything about making the Kasumi animation next? You know, the one that was teased with his model:
View attachment 1621845
I mean c'mon... LOOK. AT. HER.
he said he was gonna do a Marie Rose, Kasumi, and Mona video.. this was said before he made the Full Nelson Tifa video

now that Marie Rose is done Im assuming hes gonna do Kasumi and Mona... maybe not that position but he said he was gonna use that Model... check for the old posts.. somewhere in one of his Poll updates he mentioned it

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
he said he was gonna do a Marie Rose, Kasumi, and Mona video.. this was said before he made the Full Nelson Tifa video

now that Marie Rose is done Im assuming hes gonna do Kasumi and Mona... maybe not that position but he said he was gonna use that Model... check for the old posts.. somewhere in one of his Poll updates he mentioned it
I had assumed as much based on the post you spoke of.
But when the tentacled loli spitroaster strangler said that it "was but a render" my hopes got schlocked.
Thank you for the heads up. I guess there's no point in setting up models and scenes only to render for a sad & lonely pinup, eh? Gotta capitalize on all those efforts.
Cheers.

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
Man I can't wait for Kasumi, not many (if any) artists have made med-long length videos using the new Mustard model yet! Even if he just reuses the Marie animation (stellar video btw) with the Kasumi model, I'll be happy. Really want to see her pummeled in the doggy position! Missionary with her legs up and bent back will be brilliant too. Hopefully won't have to wait too long!

• Hey there
Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Man I can't wait for Kasumi, not many (if any) artists have made med-long length videos using the new Mustard model yet! Even if he just reuses the Marie animation (stellar video btw) with the Kasumi model, I'll be happy. Really want to see her pummeled in the doggy position! Missionary with her legs up and bent back will be brilliant too. Hopefully won't have to wait too long!
And what a glorious day it will be, when the link for that masterpiece blesses this thread.
p.s.: Tifa pls lay off with the cocktail sucking and go back to mixing cocktails in your seedy bar. No one wants to watch you on Zoom again.

Last edited:

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
is the number on the Marie video supposed to be 31 or 32? and was the Tifa_Corneo_Long_Hair_4K supposed to be 31 or just paired with 30 which was same animation with different model?

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
is the number on the Marie video supposed to be 31 or 32? and was the Tifa_Corneo_Long_Hair_4K supposed to be 31 or just paired with 30 which was same animation with different model?
Acccording to Nagoo's own numbering scheme, Marie Rose is correct at number 32, and Tifa corneo long hair is also correct at 31, as it is a variation of the first 31 which is the short hair version. Number 30 is supposed to be Nelf Orc.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes