Oct 30, 2020
Tifa Rave

All Versions 4K
Mega
Google Drive

All Versions 1080p
Mega
Google Drive

This is genuinely top 5 animations ever released for the past like 2 years... the amount of praise I have is way too much to be put in words, but Tifa fans are eating SO GOOD with such a talented animator like Nagoo making masterpieces for her.

Good fucking shit Nagoo, if you read this, we love you

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
is it just me or anyone else also wanted the last scene to be anal??
No, it's not just you. I was expecting a DP at least. Many people were.
You'd think a Night Club setting, especially a rave one, would feature wilder stuff than what was shown.
The visuals, physics and kinetics per se were, as we've come to expect from Nagoon, top-tier accross the board.
However, given how over-featured Tifa is at this this point, and how hyped up many of use were, the action fell just a bit below the mark. Felt a little too tame for such a risqué context.
Remember the Linkle and Miss Fortune videos? Now those had a lot more vigor to them than this one, despite being shorter clips.

NB: I'm not bashing the video. Far from it: I loved it. Just a bit disappointed with how quickly it ended without letting Tifa get the full-course treatment, if you know what I mean ;)

Last edited:

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Not, it's not just you. I was expecting a DP at least. Many people were.
You'd think a Night Club setting, especially a rave one, would feature wilder stuff than what was shown.
The visuals, physics and kinetics per se were, as we've come to expect from Nagoon, top-tier accross the board.
However, given how over-featured Tifa is at this this point, and how hyped up many of use were, the action fell just a bit below the mark. Felt a little too tame for such a risqué context.
Remember the Linkle and Miss Fortune videos? Now those had a lot more vigor to them than this one, despite being shorter clips.

NB: I'm not bashing the video. Far from it: I loved it. Just a bit disappointed with how quickly it ended without letting Tifa get the full-course treatment, if you know what I mean ;)
Yeah, I agree that the whole thing was, perhaps a bit disappointingly, too vanilla. The sex scenes could've been a bit more exotic.

kongokeenbo

Jun 21, 2017
No DP or even anal was a huge disappointment, got my hopes up after he was retweeting art inspired by his teasers with those in it:cautious: His initial FF girl dp vids were why I subbed to his patreon to begin with, think I'll unsub and check back in a year or so

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Not, it's not just you. I was expecting a DP at least. Many people were.

i actually wanted to say this too, but i feel i wont be able to say it properly and will get bashed in the process.

i too expected something a bit more spicier something like this
or even spicier than that. i legit thought there would be foursome of some sorts.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
i know nothing about making the animations but what are the odds that there were some technical incapabilities obstructing the creations of the more spicier scenes?

my guess is they might have some of those scenes ready but something happened so they didn't include it, like crazy clippings or failing to render
they have done spicier stuff before like the mona one and the mf one. now im not sure if it's bc this one is at higher quality. not sure

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
they have done spicier stuff before like the mona one and the mf one. now im not sure if it's bc this one is at higher quality. not sure
Maybe there will be altered version, with less tame content, like it was with his Patreon and Subscribestar versions of his first works?

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Maybe there will be altered version, with less tame content, like it was with his Patreon and Subscribestar versions of his first works?
tbh that might be the reason for the tameness too. patreon has been very christian with some of the creators. not allowing bondage and implied non-consensual stuff. iirc recent nagoo works doesnt have struggle-y stuff anymore? or at least lesser

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
Tifa new clips are out

NoBGmusic

withBGmusic

It has a bit of everything but Hot has hell every second is worth it!!!
A bit sad that there was no DP or maybe a 4some i hope there's a P2 or something LOL...

PS if u r weak to ntr or it will break your mood just skip last 5-10 secs rest is just ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes