Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Someone asked for new wips, didn't saw them been posted

"Just wanted to share a couple shots from the Ada animation and another side project I've been working on"

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
I'm pretty sure first Ada render he did a while back, wish he go back to night elf renders from a year ago too
nvm, it was this one, but the same scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.s Cammy OP update when 60fps finished

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020

"Just wanted to share a couple shots from the Ada animation and another side project I've been working on"

View attachment 2534828 View attachment 2534829 View attachment 2534830
I'm pretty sure first Ada render he did a while back, wish he go back to night elf renders from a year ago too

I really REALLY hope he does Ashley after he's done with Ada, she's been exploding in popularity recently (obviously due to the remake lol) and her personality and demeanor really reminds me of Tifa... pls Nagoo, give us the ballistics :BootyTime:

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021

View attachment 2534828 View attachment 2534829 View attachment 2534830
Which game character is the third picture from?

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
I really REALLY hope he does Ashley after he's done with Ada, she's been exploding in popularity recently (obviously due to the remake lol) and her personality and demeanor really reminds me of Tifa... pls Nagoo, give us the ballistics :BootyTime:
second this! Re4 remake ashley is a good choice after ada ! While it's still relevant anyway

PS : for some reason, i prefer Re2 remake Ada VA rather on this one. I don't get why they replace her

Oct 30, 2020
second this! Re4 remake ashley is a good choice after ada ! While it's still relevant anyway

PS : for some reason, i prefer Re2 remake Ada VA rather on this one. I don't get why they replace her

Yeah, strike while the iron is hot! unfortunately, Ashley will fade into obscurity soon just like Lady D from RE Village. She doesn't have the staying power as Jill, Claire and Ada... it's such a shame tho, she's really cute and I'm such a sucker for short haired girls like her lmao.

I do trust Nagoo's taste regardless, so I'm positively sure he will make one for Ashley in the coming months...hopefully...

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes