Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
I mean I like Tifa, but I'd rather see something he's not done before, like a proper Marie Rose, Kasumi or Mai animation. I voted for Marie myself, but in the end I'm okay with anything if the quality is what we're used to :BootyTime:
I agree with your opinion, personally I just think Nagoo's best animations were ones with Tifa. The recent elf ones didn't really interest me and for me, I don't get why Marie Rose is so appealing to so many. Unpopular opinion here, but despite chronologically what her age is, she's just another loli to me, and personally I don't like them. Kasumi is ok but Mai is top-notch! Honestly, I'd be interested to see what Nagoo can do with other characters such as Chun-Li, Tina Armstrong, or Nina Williams in the future since all 3 have great 3D models and especially in the cases of Nina and Chunners, not much animated 3D content of them is out there on the web.

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
I agree with your opinion, personally I just think Nagoo's best animations were ones with Tifa.
You're not wrong here, that's for sure. The Tifa and Linkle vids are the best ones.

Unpopular opinion here, but despite chronologically what her age is, she's just another loli to me, and personally I don't like them.
I don't particularly like lolis as well, but there's something about her, I don't know what :D

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
Forgot to mention, that it's the result of his subscribestar poll, but I imagine Tifa is leading the patreon poll as well.

HiddenKen

Jul 23, 2021
oooo not tifa again
yeah... i like tifa too but he work with tifa already have 5 times CMIIW
i think he should go to Marie Rose, short animation/gif/wallpaper Marie Rose so fu#%@& hot(y)
but I want more Linkle :love::love::love:
I agree

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
I agree with your opinion, personally I just think Nagoo's best animations were ones with Tifa. The recent elf ones didn't really interest me and for me, I don't get why Marie Rose is so appealing to so many. Unpopular opinion here, but despite chronologically what her age is, she's just another loli to me, and personally I don't like them. Kasumi is ok but Mai is top-notch! Honestly, I'd be interested to see what Nagoo can do with other characters such as Chun-Li, Tina Armstrong, or Nina Williams in the future since all 3 have great 3D models and especially in the cases of Nina and Chunners, not much animated 3D content of them is out there on the web.
I may be wrong, but Maidenmasher also does solid work on Mai from DOA and various SF girls. Although he doesn't do animated liquids, other than that - his works also look pretty attractive.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
I may be wrong, but Maidenmasher also does solid work on Mai from DOA and various SF girls. Although he doesn't do animated liquids, other than that - his works also look pretty attractive.
True. Although, especially the Chun ones, he uses this hentai girl like voice that seems out of place and doesn't sound like Chun. Besides that though his works are fire!

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Can't believe he hasn't tried to cash in on the popularity of the vampire lady from the new Resident Evil

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
That's a double-edged sword. The guys who own the IP are apparently cracking down hard on that stuff. Capcom, I think? There's been talk about that in Nyl's thread here.
Ahh didn't realize that. Probably for the best then unfortunately
The animator they crack down happen to be someone living in Japan, within Capcom district. So they more unlike going to crack down someone outside of those district. Since Dezmall latest animation is going be the vampire lady and he'd haven't be crack down YET. I figure Nagoonimation isn't a fan of Resident Evil or gigantic fetishes.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes