Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Apr 14, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived... but without interpolated versions. Nagoon's already pretty much covered that with native 60 FPS videos going way back. Kudos to them. BUT... my lord, the filesizes for these videos? YEESH. Unacceptable. The first video I downloaded to see if I needed to interpolate had a bitrate of over 150 thousand kbps (for reference, 50 thousand would have been plenty). The fact Nagoon was using H.264 for 4K content wasn't helping.

So, while I didn't interpolate any videos, I did go through and attempt to re-encode the videos to be more reasonable.

I started with all of the 4K videos, and all of the videos are still 4K, and (to my eyes) look almost exactly the same - no perceptible loss in quality. Despite that, I've managed to shave off more than half of the filesize.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~22.5 GB
New filesize: ~9.2 GB

An important note: Not all of Nagoon's videos are in here. The quick-and-dirty re-encoding settings I used didn't result in filesize savings in all cases, and when the re-encoded videos were the same size as the original (or bigger), I threw it out. If you want the missing videos, they are still in the OP.

Hope y'all find these versions easier to download/store!

Barnacles69

Aug 5, 2018
does anyone has Lara Titfuck 4k video? since nopy closed down none of thoese 4 links work and the only one that does the MixDrop link the file in there isn't 4k its just a low quallity 17mb video

Last edited:

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived... but without interpolated versions. Nagoon's already pretty much covered that with native 60 FPS videos going way back. Kudos to them. BUT... my lord, the filesizes for these videos? YEESH. Unacceptable. The first video I downloaded to see if I needed to interpolate had a bitrate of over 150 thousand kbps (for reference, 50 thousand would have been plenty). The fact Nagoon was using H.264 for 4K content wasn't helping.

So, while I didn't interpolate any videos, I did go through and attempt to re-encode the videos to be more reasonable.

I started with all of the 4K videos, and all of the videos are still 4K, and (to my eyes) look almost exactly the same - no perceptible loss in quality. Despite that, I've managed to shave off more than half of the filesize.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~22.5 GB
New filesize: ~9.2 GB

An important note: Not all of Nagoon's videos are in here. The quick-and-dirty re-encoding settings I used didn't result in filesize savings in all cases, and when the re-encoded videos were the same size as the original (or bigger), I threw it out. If you want the missing videos, they are still in the OP.

Hope y'all find these versions easier to download/store!
sir, whenever i play the enchanced version of the nagoo here, it's very laggy (compared to the normal version). Using VLC and MPC. Did miss something, or maybe my pc is lacking?

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
I say download VLC Media Player v3.0.11 (64 Bit). the last time I updated past that, trying to skip ahead made the player lag around 3-5 seconds every time-skip, and this was after a simple update. Also, I took a look at VLC nightly, and dear god, the new UI they're pushing towards looks ugly as fuck.

Reactions: ermousa

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I say download VLC Media Player v3.0.11 (64 Bit). the last time I updated past that, trying to skip ahead made the player lag around 3-5 seconds every time-skip, and this was after a simple update. Also, I took a look at VLC nightly, and dear god, the new UI they're pushing towards looks ugly as fuck.
Try MPC (k lite codec pack). Also if your PC is old or not strong enough it will lag when playing 4k videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: stormofshadow

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Use MPC-HC it's usually enough for most of stuff you watch:
I love MPC-HC, but I recommend installing it through k-lite codec pack here:
GitHub can be quite daunting for regular folk unfamiliar with software development. Who knows if it even contains half of the functionality k-lite does.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes