Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Artist is doing 60fps interpolation himself now, when it finished, I'll add both resolutions to OP
If it's just interpolation and not native 60 FPS, I wonder if it's any better than what I already uploaded (Flowframes interpolation). The difference between 30 FPS and 60 is night and day, but out of curiosity I tried making a 180 FPS interpolation and viewed it on my 165 Hz monitor and I just couldn't notice any difference between that and 60 FPS. Maybe I'm just "slow".

Once Nagoo's interpolation comes out, if there's any enthusiast, you can compare it with my interpolation and tell me if there's any difference. I'd appreciate that.

Reactions: LordLegolas

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
If it's just interpolation and not native 60 FPS, I wonder if it's any better than what I already uploaded (Flowframes interpolation). The difference between 30 FPS and 60 is night and day, but out of curiosity I tried making a 180 FPS interpolation and viewed it on my 165 Hz monitor and I just couldn't notice any difference between that and 60 FPS. Maybe I'm just "slow".

Once Nagoo's interpolation comes out, if there's any enthusiast, you can compare it with my interpolation and tell me if there's any difference. I'd appreciate that.
Even 15 years ago, I had problems to notice the difference between 100 Hz and 120 Hz, in UT99. :D

Oct 30, 2020

I literally can't see any difference between a stable 60-70fps animations/game performance vs 120+... no matter what people keep saying, I just can't see it at all lol

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
I literally can't see any difference between a stable 60-70fps animations/game performance vs 120+... no matter what people keep saying, I just can't see it at all lol
This is actually very normal, even experts will tell you that the human eye can see between 30 and 60 frames per second. Some maintain that it's not really possible for the human eye to perceive more than 60 frames per second anyway.

Even if this is proven to be a bit off as a max number though, monitors in many cases cap at 60hz refresh rate regardless, effectively capping the fps to 60 max anyway so you are none the wiser even in this case.

Also, in reality when you have a result of some resolution and fps values, you can't really improve upon it in terms of detail, without doing a re-render on the source files from the very beginning which would require access to the owner's original files.

You can still do what you want with the result video of course and the way marketing works, makes people think they are getting something better (bigger number, hey, must be better! right? ) but well, guess what they get the same if not worse as a result (spoiler. its usually worse cause its very easy to make minor texture details disappear or fade). Its all in the eye of the beholder. Its a curse on the internet right now, upscaling is similar in that regard. It doesn't really help quality and its effectively like an empty bubble of sorts. Just wish more people actually realized this.

Last edited:

Saraph

May 24, 2018
This is actually very normal, even experts will tell you that the human eye can see between 30 and 60 frames per second. Some maintain that it's not really possible for the human eye to perceive more than 60 frames per second anyway.

Also, in reality when you have a result of some resolution and fps values, you can't really improve upon it in terms of detail, without doing a re-render on the source files from the very beginning which would require access to the owner's original files.

You can still do what you want with the result video of course and the way marketing works, makes people think they are getting something better (bigger number, hey, must be better! right? ) but well, guess what they get the same if not worse as a result (spoiler. its usually worse cause its very easy to make minor texture details disappear or fade). Its all in the eye of the beholder. Its a curse on the internet right now, upscaling is similar in that regard. It doesn't really help quality and its effectively like an empty bubble of sorts. Just wish more people actually realized this.
I noticed a difference in FPS gaming when upgrading from 60 Hz monitor to 165 Hz, but not in movies. I suppose it all comes down to how fast are the objects you're looking at moving. Counter-Strike was definitely a bit easier at >100 FPS. I also watched some testing video about this, exploring whether higher framerate alone can make you a better gamer. I think 60, 144 and ~250 FPS was tested. The conclusion was that 144 FPS was worth it, but no real difference going above. Maybe some nerds can feel the difference, but I personally would conclude that the sweet spot is somewhere between 60-120, depending on what you're looking at.

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
You can watch and/or download different resolutions including 1080p60 and 720p60 here:

welp, it got deleted. Thx anyway . Btw, peeps, normal human eye (in general) can't see differences past 99-100 fps. Many yt vid with explanations, try looking it up.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
welp, it got deleted. Thx anyway . Btw, peeps, normal human eye (in general) can't see differences past 99-100 fps. Many yt vid with explanations, try looking it up.
its back up again , try getting it while its up, otherwise when its gone, enjoy this very 720p version i downloaded for my phone for reduced filesize

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You can watch and/or download different resolutions including 1080p60 and 720p60 here:

thank you. unfortunately it was deleted
You are not allowed to watch this video. / The video is either deleted by the user or a moderator.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes