Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-07-31] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
I wish Nagoo made more animation character
Ages a go when he did Cala from Viper RSR was HOT~

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
So uh, getting back on topic..... do we have an ETA on the Asuka stuff or is it still too early to say?

Absolutely not in any hurry. In fact, I hope nagoo takes his sweet time with this one. Just asking in case he has said something.

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
So uh, getting back on topic..... do we have an ETA on the Asuka stuff or is it still too early to say?

Absolutely not in any hurry. In fact, I hope nagoo takes his sweet time with this one. Just asking in case he has said something.
no idea, he already has 4 projects he's working on, and that asuka thing was an experiment, not a confirmed animation yet as far as I know, so it might not even go anywhere.

Reactions: Reyas

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
no idea, he already has 4 projects he's working on, and that asuka thing was an experiment, not a confirmed animation yet as far as I know, so it might not even go anywhere.
Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up..... I'll keep my expectations low and stop thinking about it then.

Reactions: uorf

DarkFusion012

Sep 23, 2018
Yeah, my posts talking about Nagoonimation get wiped again with the reason "off-topic".
While the posts that discussion about Asura's age that totally not relate to Nagoonimation still remain, this is a joke. Haha.:ROFLMAO:
I'll delete this post later because pretty sure it'll marked as "off-topic". Don't reply this.;)
I do think we can talk about his animations and his choice of VA without being wiped from the forum.... But not everyone can speak respectfully about those topics. I mean, it only took one mention of his gf to derail all to shit.
But then again leaving all the discussion about Asuka's age and the comments of no anal it's like... make up your standards people!
(Also, Asuka technically is of legal age of consent in Japan, I'll be more disturbed about the context of that scene in Evangelion :HideThePain:)

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes