Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-07-31] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Nov 11, 2019
I ran handbreak on all 49 videos of my choice of each version and the total file size for each 4k video on AV1 is 4.1GBs here's the for those who don't have about 30 GBs of space.
Edit: You need av1 which is free on microsoft store to play the videos, VLC or MPC-BE should have AV1 already present.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Actually I think it'll better upload separate video so people can choose whatever they want instead download the whole collection (clueless what inside).

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Edit: You need av1 which is free on microsoft store to play the videos, VLC or MPC-BE should have AV1 already present.
Thanks for the heads up.

I did not have AV1 and it seems this was the reason my PC was having a bunch of issues running videos that it should have been able to run smoothly, or at all. Not just nagoonimation videos either. Seriously, the above quoted was a big help. Worth noting that I do have VLC and it is updated along with several other players that are also updated but still no AV1.

Nov 11, 2019
Thanks for the heads up.

I did not have AV1 and it seems this was the reason my PC was having a bunch of issues running videos that it should have been able to run smoothly, or at all. Not just nagoonimation videos either. Seriously, the above quoted was a big help. Worth noting that I do have VLC and it is updated along with several other players that are also updated but still no AV1.
I forgot to mention you need a GPU or CPU that can decode AV1 I think 20 Series RTX and above and 5000 Series and Above AMD cards can do it, probably tomorrow I will make to variants one being H265 and AV1 at 10K bitrate with all videos.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I forgot to mention you need a GPU or CPU that can decode AV1 I think 20 Series RTX and above and 5000 Series and Above AMD cards can do it, probably tomorrow I will make to variants one being H265 and AV1 at 10K bitrate with all videos.
Yeah that's not an issue. Again, nothing I was running should have been a problem but was. Now it isn't.

Even if unintentional, you helped me solve this problem. Thanks.

Nov 11, 2019
Yeah that's not an issue. Again, nothing I was running should have been a problem but was. Now it isn't.

Even if unintentional, you helped me solve this problem. Thanks.
Working on all the files right now should be posted within the next hour or so I'll do AV1 H265 (Mostly any machine has H265) and maybe H264 depending on file size.
Edit: Base of all files is 55GBs I'll do 9K bitrate on all but might have to split of google drives for the videos.
Edit #2: There is 112 files so this might take a little longer than expected.
Edit #3: There will be no folder structure because of how all the videos are made, probably last edit I will do.
Edit #4: Ok that took a little longer than expected, I'm now running H265 encoding but AV1 with all 112 videos is 12GBs, I'm deciding to upload to pixeldrain because I pay for it, they will be downloadable but will be a little slow I will make a new comment with AV1 linked and H265 linked as well and my personal choice of media player. This will all probably be finished in about 3-4 hours maybe 5.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2019
Ok after about 4 hours AV1 has finshed uploading and H265 is almost done. I will link microsoft store for the codecs.

this is the free version it will probably say it won't work on your device, but it will.
my personal choice of a media player.
Needs RTX 30 Series and above or Radeon 6000 Series or above to work.
Will work with most hardware.
These have all the video variants so and take up 12.5GBs of space 112 videos in total and nothing is organized sorry about that.
New Videos Will Go Past Here:

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for the heads up.

I'm a little confused here, how can you have VLC updated but not have AV1? Isn't VLC already have AV1 by default (except you have a very outdate VLC from decades ago)?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes