Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-07-31] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

ff7waifusimp

Apr 1, 2024
Some parts of her animations look like re-used Melina Ride ones. Not saying like it's a bad thing though.
Afaik he does all his animations from scratch. Not all models have the same rigs so it's not possible to copy paste the assets into say the Melina project. He just happens to like the position I think.

The Kara one he even did the environment set up himself as todds in game living room wasn't uploaded online.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: kangkhan

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Afaik he does all his animations from scratch. Not all models have the same rigs so it's not possible to copy paste the assets into say the Melina project. He just happens to like the position I think.

The Kara one he even did the environment set up himself as todds in game living room wasn't uploaded online.
You can just create a rigs and use it as base for similar body, and reuse the animation for different models. They doesn't necessary exactly same. For example illusion's games one animation can use for different character even though their body is custom.
I also hear some creator say they figure out how to extract animation from illusion's game like and apply it to their own model, make the work easier and better (with someone who lacking skill to make animation realistic).

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
after turning 2D characters into 3D, they look a bit strange to me. Am I the only one who thinks this way?
PS: I'm not criticizing Nagoo's work.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
This reminds me of old school hentai LOL! I'm not a fan of 2.5D but this looks very promising. Can't wait to see if it lives up to the previews!

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
after turning 2D characters into 3D, they look a bit strange to me. Am I the only one who thinks this way?
PS: I'm not criticizing Nagoo's work.
Nope - after "natural" 3D, cel shading does throw you off, especially when it is "new" work. But that is natural, like any switch to something vastly different.

The catch with it is (and this both ties into whether to "criticize the work" or not AND applies to most animation): a still conveys almost nothing about the animation itself - if you pick a random movie or even a game, you can with very high certainty get a bunch of shots that would make the characters look goofy and/or janky in some way. "Not a matter of luck, just a matter of time", as the saying goes.

And hiding that via animation is the "work" I am going to be looking at.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
The one complaint I have about Nagoo is how wet all of his characters are. Frankly, it makes them look more like they just climbed out of the pool than got sweaty from doing the nasty. I think he needs to tone down the specular maps a little.
After all Sahara dry characters, thank god, somebody makes it sweaty and real :D

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes