Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
2 of the skills only have a single ending for some reason. I've completed the gallery and the requirements for all the endings I found are listed in the spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure where the store page got its count of 20 endings from. Maybe there is more nuance to the day 100 endings based on favor. But if there is, it is all dialogue only changes as its not represented in the gallery at all.
Thanks for the endings breakdown.

I found getting the happy end pretty rigid at least for my first play through. seemed like I had to focus solely on sex and lowering Lust after hitting 100 favor. Took me like 30 days of almost pure fucking to get to 200 favor. I probably jumped around jobs too much. Sounds like you need to focus on a job and stick with it to get the career endings.

• Hey there
Reactions: TrinoZulax

givecorny

Dec 30, 2019
Thanks for the endings breakdown.

I found getting the happy end pretty rigid at least for my first play through. seemed like I had to focus solely on sex and lowering Lust after hitting 100 favor. Took me like 30 days of almost pure fucking to get to 200 favor. I probably jumped around jobs too much. Sounds like you need to focus on a job and stick with it to get the career endings.
Getting all the job endings isn't hard if you aren't also going for the 200 favor good end. To get all the job ending scenes just work on saving $ and getting favor to 100 till about day 50. Then start working at the bar and using the ski-lodge for de-stress and chapel to keep lust down. Then by day 75 you should have about 20,000$ at which point save, then blow all the cash at the school maxing the skill you want. Grab the ending reload.

Also has the benefit of making sure grab the school scenes and both the bar scenes you might otherwise miss by raising your skill via working the jobs normally. None of the job locations really have scenes after spending like 15 "actions" there. Note that I used "location" there as skills like dancer which have multiple jobs need about 15 actions at each location to get all the scenes.

The only other scene which was a bit tricky, is there is a final fingering/rape one for going shopping that pretty much requires you continue you too use it past when other better methods are unlocked.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mitsuna

The loli tag is overused mostly because the uploader doesn't know what it actually means and thinks just because a girl has smaller breasts the game needs to be tagged with it. But there are many games on here with loli content. Vitamin plus and insexual awakening come to mind.

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
Hm. While the variety of conversations with Nai are nice, I'd still say that this is a pretty big miss as far as a raising sim goes (which was my only real interest in the game)... One stat per job ending, which is trivial to max if you're putting the least bit of planning into it? That's... So meh. I understand that these things can end up unmanageable pretty quickly, but at least have two relevant stats, and variants for whether she's good or bad at her job. Relatedly, the lewd/non variants are an interesting idea completely undermined by the fact that it literally only takes two in-game days at worst to go above or below sixty, which makes it pretty unsuitable as a meaningful ending modifier.

Also, literally none of the events in the game matter. You can skip them entirely, and while on very rare occassions you'll miss out on a bit of characterization (Nai seeing the family at the hotel and remembering a bit of her old life), more often than not it's just adding a bit of stress for turning down a sexual advance. There's no real subplots, or anything that would substantially affect Nai's training - a huge missed opportunity, especially when you have characters offering to help her career in return for sleeping with them, and friends of the foster father being the ones making advances on her. How could that not have lead to a conversation between the two? For that matter, how could that not have lead to a conversation (and possibly a recurring scene) between Nai and the librarian if she goes to work again the next day?

Theoretically, the foster father needing to improve his relationship with Nai should be an interesting mechanic, but that ends up being largely a time sink rather than an interesting mechanic; while there are certain events that add a significant chunk of relationship points, they're few and far between, meaning that for the most part, you're going to grind through most of them by talking. Which isn't inherently a bad thing, since there's enough conversations between the two to keep it fresh - but it does mean that you lack much meaningful choice there. And since ending-wise, there's no real reason to do anything but focus on a single stat... There's not much in the way of tradeoffs to be made.

And of course, that also depends on you being invested in the good ending to begin with, which... I can't say I particularly was. I mean, yeah, her biological father was a dirtbag. But he sincerely repented after his time in prison (as validated by the fact that she's doing perfectly fine in her career endings after going back to him), and her foster father was a dirtbag as well, as seen by the fact that he's creeping on his ward within a week.

All in all, the game isn't bad, but... There's so many missed opportunities here.

akshayrajeev

Dec 27, 2017
Save every day when you first start playing. When Nai is asked what she thinks of you in the library the top reply will freeze the game up, after it happens load the save and change the language to get past it. Or just pick the second option.
Try pressing the left Ctrl button or Space. It should progress

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
I guess Teaching feeling is still the better game. This one feels way too linear with the time limit, even sister monochrome does it better

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
this game is really bad. the girl feels fake, 75% of the scenes are you abusing her or ntr stuff. People loved teaching feeling cause it made you care for sylvie and her love for you feels genuine. This is just a bad attempt on copying it's formula.

SVN99

Jan 29, 2020
am i the only one who cant save ? and if anyone has a solution to that then plzz tell me it would be appreciated
"edited"
ok found out i just needed to make a save folder in the play_date folder
I have the same issue. How do I make a save folder?

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I have the same issue. How do I make a save folder?
Press ctrl+shift+n while inside the "gamename"_data folder
rename that folder to "save" or "saves" without quotes (? not really sure , another unity game saved to the "----"_data folder)
Also check the folder(s) properties to not have "read only" checked

Method 2 : try running the game with admin privileges :KEK:

Most unity games save to registry , for this one :
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BananaKing\Nai Training Diary
value names : s1_h# to s6_h# where sX for respective slot

this game is really bad. the girl feels fake, 75% of the scenes are you abusing her or ntr stuff. People loved teaching feeling cause it made you care for sylvie and her love for you feels genuine. This is just a bad attempt on copying it's formula.

is there a way to avoid the gangster scene?

Last edited:

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Game has alot of potential but its so badly programmed and it sometimes crashes. Make sure to save every day.

Does anyone have a quick fix for the crashes (sometimes when i choose a certain choice it just bugs and i cant do anything on the game anymore)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Here ya go, ya filthy animals.

This WILL overwrite your #1 savegame, but in return you get a 100 accross the board and a shit ton of cash. plus, she cant gain stress and the 100/day cost is removed.

I do not know what this does to your game, though. youre on your own if it tries to eat your cat.

to install, make a new .txt file (right click or context menu on desktop, new > text file. confirm name), open it, paste the spoiler in it and save. add the extension .reg (example: new text document.txt.reg) and run it.

WARNING: REG files are potentialy dangerous as they write directly into the windows registry, the management database of the operating sytem. if youre not sure what a certain REGistry file contains, never run them.

and keep the change.

Kenji can you link here in the op?

Last edited:

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
What a janky game. Its good for a hentai game, but the translation needs an editor and its super grindy. Its a damned shame the save files are in the registry cause the art is fairly nice. A gallery/100% save file would go a LONG way here.

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes