Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Yeah, well don't ask stupid questions clearly designed to piss people off. Your innocent little questions were probably backhanded to hell. People like you just cannot handle the idea of other kinks than your own existing. Go grow up.
Uhh...could you like...stop accusing people of things they've never said?
And also, calling other people children...yeah, I guess I don't need to say anything to that. :ROFLMAO:
You are the perfect example of those toxic NTR fans.
I just say this: Welcome to my ignore list, I'm so NOT gonna deal with your peoples shit again.

Back to the topic:
People refer this game to Teaching Feeling and calling this game Teaching Feeling 2...but what about the "real" Teaching Feeling 2, ?

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Wow. So basically its Teaching Feeling but with considerable share of unavoidable NTR, even rape-NTR.
Fly in the ointment.
Just reahced this scene

aaaand im deleting this crap.
That's (as far as I know) the only unavoidable scene in the entire game. Everything else she can say no to, or needs her to be at 60+ lust to initiate. Wouldn't really call that a "considerable" amount.

Reactions: maybe973

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Well ok, maybe it is, i'll edit my post.
I just saw a little shitstorm itt about a lot of cuckery, and then happens FIRST such scene, and it happens unaviodable. Just genius decision of devs - first sex-scene in the game (well, for me first, dont know about the others) and the are shoving ntr in my face out of the blue, without any excuse, plot necessity or any matter. Either way not gonna play further.

Reactions: Adam warlocking

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
the "real" Teaching Feeling 2, ?
Are you sure? In TF we saw badly beaten, tortured, downthrodden and almost broken girl, who you want to cuddle, pat head, treat tasty cakes (and only then fuck)
I didnt play One Room, but judging by screenshots and desc, its just generic horny schoolgirl-slut like in other 999999 horny-schoolgirl-slut-games.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Are you sure? In TF we saw badly beaten, tortured, downthrodden and almost broken girl, who you want to cuddle, pat head, treat tasty cakes (and only then fuck)
I didnt play One Room, but judging by screenshots and desc, its just generic horny schoolgirl-slut like in other 999999 horny-schoolgirl-slut-games.
1room: Runaway Girl is actually pretty good. While Yuu is no where near as abused as either Sylvie or Nai she does run away from a broken home. So you are taking care of a girl and making her appreciate life more. She isn't as interactive as Sylvie but has a lot more interactions then Nai.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah I just think that one could have been handled better like If Favor > 100 And Lust >= 60 then have her pursue the player instead. Just seems odd to have her love the player and then go after random guys but I can totally see her doing that if she doesn't like the player that much. Though I'm not a fan of the girl going after other guys in general.

Not sure about Nai being far worse, she is more depressed from the start and does cheer up quite a bit throughout the story but Sylvie has the scars to show what hell she's been through. Still if you get Sylvie to high love and lust then don't play with her for a few days well she will really treat the player to a fun time :love:

Anyway glad you enjoyed the game as well and thanks for reading my review
Switch Nai to the naked outfit, you'll notice she also has scars, though I think her father did more psychological abuse in her case than the guy in Sylivie's case did judging by the severity of the scars, which would explain her outlook at the beginning instead of her just cowering in fear. She took so much psychological abuse that she became obedient to the extreme out of pure terror. I agree that there should have been a difference with high favor where she pulls a Sylvie and rapes the player instead of going out to find a random guy.

getraid

Jul 25, 2017
Store page says 20 endings. I cleared the whole game and counted 10 (though to be fair I didn't try ending the game with negative Favor since it didn't seem to have a CG and grinding to day 100 is incredibly tedious). Niiiiice.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
It's definitely not teaching feeling 2, it's not a game based around the constant, "oh how "pitiful/sympathetic" the girl is or oh how "charitable/nurturing" the player is" manipulations by the game(honestly the reason I hate that otherwise not-bad game).

One Room is about two desperate people who's situations were steadily getting worse(mental health/actual health/future prospects) helping each other out, and building a life together, turns into a purely heartwarming story(I think the girl's backstory, that you eventually find out was that, the girl is from a home that's barely getting by due to one or both of the parent's dying, she runs away to try to alleviate the stress on their finances, the guy's backstory I don't remember much but he wasn't in a good place either at the start of the story and was planning to commit suicide).

If your looking for just a straight up cuddly caretaker game you might like monmosu pet by galaxywars or if your looking for a game about helping a girl better herself and escape from an abusive household maybe try house arrest by TK8000(the game goes out of it's way to not paint her as a saint early on in order to avoid emotionally manipulating but as you'll find out if you go out of your way to actually help her out she's actually quite a likable person she was just in a shitty situation that she really couldn't do much about, pretty sure the bullied girl from harem hotel was based on her. )

Edit: oh, right, I should point out that the game "house arrest" unlike all the other games I mentioned is about "the player", a dude that got framed for a crime he didn't commit living his day to day life not "the girl", it's your choice if you choose to pay attention the girl I mentioned or not, while she is the "main" girl, the game is not about her it's about you, it's how you play that'll determine what the main focus of the story becomes, to the point where you can even just end up with a side character completely ignoring her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ric

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Translation is kinda bad and some of the art is wtf, like right foot coming out of the left leg on the first day when you find her cleaning the floor. I'll keep playing but so far not impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Uhh...could you like...stop accusing people of things they've never said?
And also, calling other people children...yeah, I guess I don't need to say anything to that. :ROFLMAO:
You are the perfect example of those toxic NTR fans.
I just say this: Welcome to my ignore list, I'm so NOT gonna deal with your peoples shit again.

Back to the topic:
People refer this game to Teaching Feeling and calling this game Teaching Feeling 2...but what about the "real" Teaching Feeling 2, ?
What did I falsely accuse you of? You admitted you asked the question. I simply said that you probably did it in a backhanded way to earn such vitriol. That's not an accusation, it's a guess. You can very easily ask why people like NTR without angering them.
I'm not even an NTR fan. I just don't like people who kink shame, which you clearly are.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
What a waste of time. Did everything to keep stress low and money flow nominal as well as getting a decent relationship which I got to +50, only to get a no-reason +100 stress penalty out of nowhere and she dies. I refuse to go through all of it again just to change one decision that may prevent the instant +100 stress penalty. Touching Feeling was better.

Reactions: enot_lesorub

givecorny

Dec 30, 2019
So technically there are 5 job based endings and 5 high lust job based endings?

Cause other than favor, Stress and lust, there are 5 skills listed.
2 of the skills only have a single ending for some reason. I've completed the gallery and the requirements for all the endings I found are listed in the spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure where the store page got its count of 20 endings from. Maybe there is more nuance to the day 100 endings based on favor. But if there is, it is all dialogue only changes as its not represented in the gallery at all.

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes