fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
it isnt really frozen, it seems an incorrectly formatted delay has been placed.

Sparhawk55

Feb 11, 2018
Quick question. Downloaded the game no problem, but for whatever reason, it goes to a black screen after the Banana King loading screen. Music can still be heard though however. Does anyone know why it does this?

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
Switch Nai to the naked outfit, you'll notice she also has scars, though I think her father did more psychological abuse in her case than the guy in Sylivie's case did judging by the severity of the scars, which would explain her outlook at the beginning instead of her just cowering in fear. She took so much psychological abuse that she became obedient to the extreme out of pure terror. I agree that there should have been a difference with high favor where she pulls a Sylvie and rapes the player instead of going out to find a random guy.
I think her going out with another guy as opposed to getting it on with the MC is due to her "upbringing". She'll probably obediently agree to a command/request rather than act out independently on her own.

b_ram

Sep 13, 2019
teaching feeling is in the face with the physical torture, nai has been suffering systematic mental interference by her father and failed to establish her mind completely or in anything resembling anywhere healthy as a result. It usualy takes years to return an individual from a flesh doll state like that, and theyll never be fully healed. plus, the scene where she starts to undress because mc asks about playing a game can be read as implying the father taking her to bed as toy.
ah i see what you mean there some physical scar can heal but a mental scar is another thing, well its just that ive diffrent view on the character, to me nais only have mental scar from being abused by his dad and little bit physical scar that is intended to make her obey her dad through fear, meanwhile on teaching feeling the character got both physical and mental scar on a whole diffrent level, imagine being cut and wounded for fun to the point you stop crying or care because no matter what you do, no matter how you beg you will keep getting beaten that is something that make feels some emphaty for her ( even though my heart have turned to stone at this point, damn that guro ) so it kinda leave an impresion on me, a unique game that i will remember

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I need full unlock CG
options > open cg enables gallery

ah i see what you mean there some physical scar can heal but a mental scar is another thing, well its just that ive diffrent view on the character, to me nais only have mental scar from being abused by his dad and little bit physical scar that is intended to make her obey her dad through fear, meanwhile on teaching feeling the character got both physical and mental scar on a whole diffrent level, imagine being cut and wounded for fun to the point you stop crying or care because no matter what you do, no matter how you beg you will keep getting beaten that is something that make feels some emphaty for her ( even though my heart have turned to stone at this point, damn that guro ) so it kinda leave an impresion on me, a unique game that i will remember
She lost a very important, loved person at an early age and was blamed for it from there on out, basicaly suffering heavy mental ill-treatment and rather minor physical battering (except for the possible sexual abuse hinted at). My point is, a real person would likely be condemned to live in an asylum for minimum 20 years with constant therapy and still be broken. for the sake of sex this is glossed over but still an important thing to note in my opinion.

Last edited:

daigium

Feb 23, 2020
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BananaKing\Nai Training Diary
find your save number ex: mine is s1_h5861543 for s1 as save 1
go to line around 528-530 and find your money on the right side and simply add 39 39 39 39 to it and you get 9999 + the amount of money you already have
ex 9999 + 99991500
I could not find my money in line 528-530 (0FF0, OFF8, 1000). Help me

Bao0628353

Feb 25, 2020
Hey you guys I'm a newbie can you guys showing me how to setup the zip file because I'm just downloaded it

b_ram

Sep 13, 2019
options > open cg enables gallery

She lost a very important, loved person at an early age and was blamed for it from there on out, basicaly suffering heavy mental ill-treatment and rather minor physical battering (except for the possible sexual abuse hinted at). My point is, a real person would likely be condemned to live in an asylum for minimum 20 years with constant therapy and still be broken. for the sake of sex this is glossed over but still an important thing to note in my opinion.
yeah that why i said nais also have a mental trauma and a little bit physical abuse but if you compare it to slylvie, shes tormented by her master until she breaks and eventually stop crying and begging ( imagine a very young girl stop crying how much abuse does that take ? ), if you see the scars all over her body you could only imagine what shes been through, a scar like that wont be gone even after 20 years oh and the mental health, you could only imagine what is her mental state before ( if ) we cared for her, shes still young and all she knew about is pain and suffering, thats just sad

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i am getting a black screen when the game is open and can only hear music need lil help
Check you graphics settings, sometimes your screen scaling settings can make Unity game just blank windows.
is the game updated???
You should usually be able to tell by the opening post having a changelog, or by the last edited date. the opening post was last edited on the 26th and the update was on the 28th, so this isn't the updated version.

Looks like might have the update, but it won't be uncensored.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Check you graphics settings, sometimes your screen scaling settings can make Unity game just blank windows.

You should usually be able to tell by the opening post having a changelog, or by the last edited date. the opening post was last edited on the 26th and the update was on the 28th, so this isn't the updated version.

Looks like might have the update, but it won't be uncensored.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Edit changed image to thumbnail ,added a spoiler name

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
2.70 star(s) 26 Votes