Draghough

May 26, 2017
Cool though it would be the game straight from DLSite, don't see any NTR switch though.
Thought it was already uncensored by the bathroom scene , but at best the mosaic seem to be reduced , i don't have the older version now to confirm
the ntr switch is rushing out to stop instead of watching as the previous pic in spoiler (thug event when going out) + favor
Another is for the 60 lust+ , the 100 lust gameover is still there though so ppl still have to manage the lust
No new scenes so the choices are obvious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Edit changed image to thumbnail ,added a spoiler name

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
I updated the english editing for the game. Most of the text should be legible now.

The biggest warning is that I play with sound disabled, so if you play with sound enabled and understand what the characters are saying then installing this is a very bad idea. The lines will not match up perfectly with the vocals sometimes, especially since I re-wrote some scenes.

Extract the `textEn.json`from the attached .zip file to Nais Training Diary\play_Data\StreamingAssets\textEn.json and select English for the text language. Please create a backup of the original textEn.json file first, just in case. Then restart the game for the new edits to load.

The textEn.json file was made from the game version posted and is probably not forward compatible with the newer version of the game that has the NTR fix.

Edit: updated .json file with a few more events.

Last edited:

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
I couldn't save my game at first... Looks like you just need to Run as Administrator (no locale/etc required). Using Japanese locale (by habit) was causing an issue with that. Just in case anyone else runs into the same issue. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Lemir and ZethSet

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BananaKing\Nai Training Diary
find your save number ex: mine is s1_h5861543 for s1 as save 1
go to line around 528-530 and find your money on the right side and simply add 39 39 39 39 to it and you get 9999 + the amount of money you already have
ex 9999 + 99991500
annnnd i lost all my saves hahaahhahaha

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
u guys know ost name which plays during game or have mp3 file? it's so good
I am not sure what the name is, but maybe "冬至" e.g. "Winter solstice" (Edit: or maybe "惜别" e.g."Farewell"? I think it is "Farewell". It is 31,325 KB) It can be extracted from the game manually. I am not allowed to link to anything, so look up "AssetStudio" on github that can do this.

1. Create a new folder somewhere in your file explorer called "export."
  2. Open AssetStudio and go to file-open-> and select "play_Data".
  3. Then Model-> Export all objects (split)
  4. Export ->All Assets, and select the /export folder from earlier.
"冬至.wav" and the other audio files should be in "exported/AudioClip."

Is there an option to hide the UI? Because that scene when she is sleeping and you pat her head and she wakes up is just dam heart melting <3.
Best scene for me ^_^

EDIT:It seems you can get the clean art by deleting imgStyle.json and textEn,json (depending on what language you chose).
Start the game, pres ESC and load the save which has the art you want to printscreen ^_^
Here is the original. Extract the contents and look in the "Texture2D" folder for all of the variants.

Last edited:
Reactions: r7venger

S321

Mar 16, 2020
Hello.
How i can erase ALL data of the game? (memories and saved games)
My game is gliched because i press F1 and a window opened asking me for an id. Captura de pantalla (209).png
I put any number and click "scene submit".
i get a black screen and save the game.
Now I can't load the game or save, but I can still see the memories and start a new game. Captura de pantalla (210).png
Can someone help me?
(Sorry for my bad english)

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Downloaded, finished it.

First run wasn't enough to get a good ending, didn't even reach Day 100, was at Day 86 and saw I couldn't earn enough favor for THE good ending. (yes, THE, because there is ONLY ONE good ending ; 200 favor required)

Turns out I reloaded a few saves and learned how to manage her daily routine better.
Let's be honest, there's nothing fun in this whole game.

After reaching 200 favor, don't know how, since I had a fucktons to farm again but eh, guess the game's so buggy it sometimes adds more ?
I had my first 'end', yes, THE good ending.

Married her & had a normal job with no special shit.

Decided to do another run, yes, I had the balls to do another one.
Well, let's says that I just ended up asking myself "why play this crap when I can just CG UNlock in the menu?"

So yeah, here I am after watching every CG and being totally disgusted AND satisfied by the game's concept, art and story.

More in my review, this game deserve one despite being a total let down.

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
Downloaded, finished it.

First run wasn't enough to get a good ending, didn't even reach Day 100, was at Day 86 and saw I couldn't earn enough favor for THE good ending. (yes, THE, because there is ONLY ONE good ending ; 200 favor required)
Curious, did you play with the edited textEN.json or the vanilla game? And what did you think of the non-good ending?

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Curious, did you play with the edited textEN.json or the vanilla game? And what did you think of the non-good ending?
Downloaded the game & ran it as it was so vanilla I guess?
No idea how that textEN.json could've changed anything, I was BARELY reading since it was ALWAYS repeating the same lines.

Non good ending were simply said… stupid? Yeah, fairly stupid.
She's supposed to be broken in those non good ending, yet, she's able to do jobs normally and prostitue herself in those.
Yeah, right, as if a girl that get raped on a daily basis by every single guy in the city could still says anything or do shits.

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes