TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i tried everything it still does not work
Some Unity games can get stuck if they're on on the C: drive and/or have too long a file address. I only had the one freeze at the library, you could try changing the language before it happens instead of skipping. Otherwise no idea.

Tail Whip

Feb 25, 2020
Having trouble loading this game; it keeps crashing. I got an error log but my dumb self can't figure out how to turn it into a normal text doc, so I've made it a pdf out of inability to do otherwise. Excuse my utter incompetence; for some reason, renaming the doc or putting the text into other documents didn't do a damn thing.

Can anyone help me figure this error out? View attachment error.pdf View attachment error.pdf

EmpressEllie

Feb 22, 2019
Is there any way to rip the ost from the game? I really really really want the main theme "farewell" without going to youtube for it. XD

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How is this game NTR? Are there other guys who want to be with Nai? Is it Netori?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why is sending her to church the only way to get her lust to go down? Bonk her already.
Pretty sure sex raises lust. Lust isn't her lust for you like it usually is, it's her nympho level basically. Once it gets too high she'll go out looking for sex from wherever she can get it.

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
Pretty sure sex raises lust. Lust isn't her lust for you like it usually is, it's her nympho level basically. Once it gets too high she'll go out looking for sex from wherever she can get it.
Yeah figured out once she reaches lust around 50 or 60 she goes out looking for sex. Nearly prevented me from getting her affection to 200.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

taurinox

Jun 10, 2018
i keep getting stuck on event with a dress. Help:cry:. I tried switching languages, but I still get stuck

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If the game itself gets stuck try skipping with the Shift key, if that doesn't work switch language before it happens.

But as you added in you've tried switching then I have no idea.

Austenit

Nov 26, 2020
Hi someone knows how to choose "MC is the most important person to me" In library without getting stuck?

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes