Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Okay let's go straight into the point...

I see there's a LOLI TAG! and the Art seems AMAZING!?

Ahh!!!!

*ned screams:

nicenicenice.jpg *

• Haha
Reactions: Zontany

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, the translation isn't too bad, I can at least understand some of it. That's rarely the case with a full MTL or even some partially fixed MTL. Some of the sentences even make sense the way they are even if they aren't grammatically correct. In fact, it's good enough that, if I had the tools, I could work on it myself to get the translation to a fully understandable level. What surprises me is that it's voiced, fully voiced at that, not just the first sentence of Nai's lines like some other games do.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Got the good endding. Not sure how to get the Bunny Girl Outfit or the Last Outfit.
The last one I don't think I unlocked. Unless it is the wedding dress that you get from happy end. I didn't boot up the game after i finished so I cannot confirm just a guess.
The last outfit is the naked one, she has to have more than 60 lust (can't remember if it was 70 or 80) and it should unlock next day.

Got each of the "endings", the job endings don't really cover much but they're an ok touch. Singing, dancing, and manners endings each have lewd versions if you have 60 lust at the end. An ok enough game, translation better than MTL but still notably flawed. Not really my type of game, but fairly short so not difficult to complete.

Reactions: masterdragonson

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Most of the acual sex content is NTR, but it is ALL avoidable if you pick the right choices and never let her lust go 60+. To get to non ntr stuff you got to get her favor to 100.
Really? Most of what i saw is the mc kinda raping her though, only about 3-4 scenes is the heroine having sex with others.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I don't see a loli here.
Everyone treats the term "loli" a little differently. For me she is a cute, short girl with a very small physique and actually her age does not matter, because she might as well be 20 or more years old. So I think Nai's can be regarded as "loli".

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Everyone treats the term "loli" a little differently. For me she is a cute, short girl with a very small physique and actually her age does not matter, because she might as well be 20 or more years old. So I think Nai's can be regarded as "loli".
Correct, age does not matter, only apparent age. If a girl is 30 and looks 12, she is still a loli. That's why there's the term legal loli, a girl that is at or above the age of consent, but doesn't look like it physically.

Netrom5

Jan 24, 2019
The protagonists whole erecting meat stick being lipped by Nai begs to differ. Some of the words used make no real sense in English, a machine did most of this.
mate the translation is bad i never said that it wasnt but it isnt a machine translation thats for sure they might have used it a few places because they wasnt sure so as to help better understand but if everything was machine translated and redone then it would have been because they themselves didnt know english and sent a machine translation to someone who could understand english but didnt understand the language the game was made in and the machine translation usually is so bad that the whole story would be different. if that isnt the case and they do understand a bit of english it would make more sense that they just badly translated it themselves since the story would make sense because a bad translation will "allways" (90% off the time) be better than a machine translation

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
keep getting stuck at hotel or library after being asked relationship with MC. I choose he is my one and only it makes a noise then no options to continue

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Really? Most of what i saw is the mc kinda raping her though, only about 3-4 scenes is the heroine having sex with others.
When her favor is below 100, you can rape her, and all the jobs have like 2 or 3 scenes with other ppl. School has 1 or 2 also. Though i didnt unlock everything, so there might be more vanilla stuff but i doubt it.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just started and Nai is really adorable. LOLIS ARE MEANT TO BE PROTECTED, STOP THE LOLI ABUSE! *ahem* Anyway, I've noticed her stress level is 60. What causes the stress level to increase and decrease? I'm guessing it's your choices you pick that can cause her to feel more stressed or not. Am I right? Also, does anyone know where the save files are on a Mac?

Last edited:
Reactions: Onatauo

lustysloth

May 6, 2017
I just started and Nai is really adorable. LOLIS ARE MEANT TO BE PROTECTED, STOP THE LOLI ABUSE! *ahem* Anyway, I've noticed her stress level is 60. What causes the stress level to increase and decrease? I'm guessing it's your choices you pick that can cause her to feel more stressed or not. Am I right? Also, does anyone know where the save files are on a Mac?
Certain event and choices may affect stress levels, and work slowly increases her stress (aside from Church which does nothing). To decrease her stress, you will need to go out with her.

Reactions: Zontany

Mirankor

Jul 19, 2017
So, really quick, for anyone having the softlock issue, which is likely everyone. (When the game freezes on a text box with seemingly no way to continue on) Just hold down the left mouse button. For some (good) reason, the game designers added in a force skip for dialogue.

lustysloth

May 6, 2017
The girl caught a cold. She is so untrusting that she resisted taking a bath in your home.
Better finger fuck her then!
*Affection+10*
WTF?

Also, the chinese translation is superb. If you can read that, don't bother with the faulty english version.
The game was made by a Taiwanese group, so the Chinese version gonna be good. I guess they still hired a Japanese VA for Nai's voice

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes