alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does she look younger? No. And treating pettanko as loli is a huge misconception anyway. Or every paipan girl suddenly looks "underaged"? I can understand reasoning when non-loli character at least looks like one, but this...
She is implied to be a child, or at least underage, in the game text. The MC almost constantly refers to her as such.

Reactions: Mentos

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Working at the Church successfully reduces Lust.
Thank you, the game over for that is starting to get too annoying to deal with. With how quickly she goes from reaching max to giving herself to random strangers and not resisting when they kidnap her, I figured there had to be a way. I like the game and really didn't want to resort to a downloaded save or regedit.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Would Clicking the CG Open in the settings work?
Technically yes as I forgot that was a thing :geek:
Though if you didn't want the NTR Scenes in Memory (Or any other scene) for whatever reason selecting "CG Open" only adds the following to the Registry
On
Code:
"CgOpen_h2705955701"=hex:79,00
Off
Code:
"CgOpen_h2705955701"=hex:6e,00
Edit: Seems if you view the scenes after that it gets added to the Registry anyway. Hooray, list complete! Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: vodailam

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
She is implied to be a child, or at least underage, in the game text. The MC almost constantly refers to her as such.
Right. Previous game tagged loli had a character that looked like loli but didn't behave as such. I didn't read game text, yet I often (increasingly so) see many inappropriate tags that don't describe content at all, not in the least.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Right. Previous game tagged loli had a character that looked like loli but didn't behave as such. I didn't read game text, yet I often (increasingly so) see many inappropriate tags that don't describe content at all, not in the least.
Yeah, things can be tagged with the wrong things sometimes. I've seen it happen as well.

Loli Jesus

Jun 17, 2018
I see some talk debating whether the girl counts as loli or not so I feel compelled to throw my hat in this ring. I would not consider her loli, and would argue this is yet another situation where the (still unimplemented) small tits tag would have fit far better.

On an unrelated note, seeing this dumpster fire of a dev try their hand at making a game similar to Teaching Feeling is amusing. This game is pretty bad.

Reactions: Rethos

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Awww, it's like teaching feelings but you can get married.

Deleting if there are no headpats.

This is immediately what I thought of, but I haven't played that in so long, I couldn't be sure. Thanks for the verification.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I must say, I prefer Teaching Feelings, it has more... free choices... in some way.
Like the concept with the working system and the art style, but thats all.

I don't think that there will be another headpet simulator like Teaching Feelings in the next years...

Reactions: Rethos
2.70 star(s) 26 Votes