• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Much meat stick, and for some reason the MC's sperm smells like urine apparently.

I'm actually enjoying the weird translation.

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
Already played a bit of this before it was uploaded here. A few warnings for those who are trying to blacklist games with certain tags.

Yes, It is like Teaching Feeling, so all the tags that would normally apply to that game applies here.
However, there are a lot of forced events, both by the MC and other characters. Because of this, there is quite a bit of NTR content here as well.

So if you're avoiding rape and NTR games, this might not be for you unless you try your best to avoid those scenes.
Damn, I hate it when the MC tries to rape the girl... It makes me feel dirty, especially when it's this type of game where the girl was abused or something, but you convince them to have sex with you anyway because you were the only one who took them in or something like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: YukiSlut

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
then u have never seen how bad machine translations can be LUL
The protagonists whole erecting meat stick being lipped by Nai begs to differ. Some of the words used make no real sense in English, a machine did most of this.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
You don't have to rape the girl it's a choice, I've had one NTR scene that is unavoidable though where she gets raped in the shopping place, the only choices are to watch it or to go home, sad :(.

Exophaze

Jul 1, 2017
Curious question, where are the save files located at?
Saves are in your registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BananaKing\Nai Training Diary

You don't have to rape the girl it's a choice, I've had one NTR scene that is unavoidable though where she gets raped in the shopping place, the only choices are to watch it or to go home, sad :(.

I managed not to get that scene but it's probably because I never went shopping much

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Damn, I hate it when the MC tries to rape the girl... It makes me feel dirty, especially when it's this type of game where the girl was abused or something, but you convince them to have sex with you anyway because you were the only one who took them in or something like that.
Honestly I found the MC very inconsistent and he was sort of a fuck head. Like for instance

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get it is an H game but dude is so unbelievably inconsistent.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
girl is too cute and gets assaulted or several offers for money that you can refuse and sometimes get punished for or accept and feel guilty, because she's honestly really cute. Not as precious as Sylvie but she might get there with some updates and changes who knows
that's not what I was expecting but thanks for answering

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Odd question, does anyone got the full CG Registry Codes?
Got the good endding. Not sure how to get the Bunny Girl Outfit or the Last Outfit.

Edit:
Thanks to Silentce for info on Bunny Girl Outfit. Acquired by doing Street Singing.
https://f95zone.to/threads/nais-training-diary-final-banana-king.44531/post-2950039

Thanks to warbob5000 for info on Nude Outfit. Acquired by having Lust equal or over 60 or a day.
https://f95zone.to/threads/nais-training-diary-final-banana-king.44531/post-2950221

Thanks to wirednull for reminding me that you can select "CG Open" from Settings to view complete list. Went through and viewed each scene to get remaining Registry Codes.

Last edited:
Reactions: vodailam

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Odd question, does anyone got the full CG Registry Codes?
Got the good endding. Not sure how to get the Bunny Girl Outfit or the Last Outfit.
Bunny Girl outfit you get for doing street singing. A guy will come up to you offering you money to sing at his bar. I refused but he gave me his card which unlocked the bar and the bunny suit for purchase. Idk if deciding to accept his offer gets you anything outside the money (I imagine it just gets you an NTR ending)

The last one I don't think I unlocked. Unless it is the wedding dress that you get from happy end. I didn't boot up the game after i finished so I cannot confirm just a guess.

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Bunny Girl outfit you get for doing street singing. A guy will come up to you offering you money to sing at his bar. I refused but he gave me his card which unlocked the bar and the bunny suit for purchase. Idk if deciding to accept his offer gets you anything outside the money (I imagine it just gets you an NTR ending)

The last one I don't think I unlocked. Unless it is the wedding dress that you get from happy end. I didn't boot up the game after i finished so I cannot confirm just a guess.
Thanks for the Bunny Girl tip!

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Saves are in your registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BananaKing\Nai Training Diary

I managed not to get that scene but it's probably because I never went shopping much
damn that means I can't edit the values for money then.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
>loli

I see this tag being heavily overused lately. Seriously, don't be retarded. I don't think this site has any loli content at all, so maybe it's time to stop using it.
You do know loli isn't exclusive to underage girls, right? Any girl who looks younger than adult aged is considered a loli character no matter their actual age.

I guess you could say Nai wants to:

View attachment 530553
The word snap does not make the image in my head look good, it makes me picture her actively trying to bite it off.

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes