Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

luewh

May 1, 2020
Shame that haven't female voice. Understand it's his style to be quiet, but what about adding some female respirations or some little moans ?

Reactions: RGZ34 and rf96

thors1969tho

Aug 20, 2021
Shame that haven't female voice. Understand it's his style to be quiet, but what about adding some female respirations or some little moans ?
giving VA can cost the production. he prob prioritize animation on production. though i still wonder if AI voice clone can be the answer for it. but i still don't know who already using it for the sauce.

BarnXero

Mar 9, 2022
It doesn't have VAs but I think having no VA is better than bad voice lines. Like thors said, it is pricey if you want actual lines other than just voice loops. The SE makes up for it though I would say because it is very consistent with the animation. AI voice sounds interesting, perhaps near future?

Reactions: Nyy and luewh

luewh

May 1, 2020
giving VA can cost the production. he prob prioritize animation on production. though i still wonder if AI voice clone can be the answer for it. but i still don't know who already using it for the sauce.
It doesn't have VAs but I think having no VA is better than bad voice lines. Like thors said, it is pricey if you want actual lines other than just voice loops. The SE makes up for it though I would say because it is very consistent with the animation. AI voice sounds interesting, perhaps near future?
I didn't mean voice line like 'kimojii~' 'yamedaiiiii~' 'senpai you are too biiiig~' that kind of word line. I mean sound, female sound, just like penetrating sound that can apply to every scenario, of course not that cheap moaning sound 'ah-ah-ah-ah', more like ASMR you know... maybe it's not a good idea finally...

Good idea about using AI, now day we saw its power. But I don't know about the commercial point if it's legit or not, and I don't think a artist could handle or would spend time on that kind of thing.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes