Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Feels like a downgrade in comparison to Asahi and Chiyoko imo
In the ends it coulda been better but I'm also only paying 5 bucks monthly for all of his shit and he hits more than he misses
Yea, I agree; especially since I really like Hiori too. Like compare the most recent Hinana animation to this one. The quality is no doubt amazing but he definitely has his favorites and it shows

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/maenchu-collection-2023-04-23-maenchu.74800/post-10972471

Guess I'll post it here as well. Maenchu's recent Bocchi animation is traced from Najar's 2021 animation.

Original:
View attachment 2689180

Flipped and compared:
View attachment 2689181
View attachment 2689183

Another comparison by sirretinee:
View attachment 2689185
smh, I never subbed nor cared for Maenchu's works but imagine thinking you can trace then sell the work of one of the, if not, the top dogs of Fanbox and no one will get suspicious of the similarities.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Update: Najar found out that someone traced his work for 2 years now. It will be a while for a new update because he needs to sort his feelings about this. Hope we get at least 1 more work for this month but I guess that's gonna be impossible.

farom

Nov 13, 2020
Update: Najar found out that someone traced his work for 2 years now. It will be a while for a new update because he needs to sort his feelings about this. Hope we get at least 1 more work for this month but I guess that's gonna be impossible.
Shitty Thot and simps ruin everything like always.

Dec 19, 2019
Wdym "traced his work"? Like, copied?

systemfighter

Jun 25, 2022
Even if i don't like his recent animations, the poor guy don't deserve it. He's one of the creators i respected because he didn't put bullshit tier system or any kind discrimination in his fanbox... you only had to pay $4 to download all of his works.

And then there's a**holes who shamelessly traced his works and make money out of it.

thors1969tho

Aug 20, 2021
i think in his recent works, he focused on improving "p" animation mechanic. while trying to make clothing variation. so, as an illustrator wannabe, i think he just wants to improving smt 'niche/specific' while sacrifice else.

hlarious

Jun 4, 2022
Why does the recent update only have 3 out of the 4 videos?
Because it wasn't posted here, I guess.
Available on kemono:

The hiori2_full.mp4 in the zips also seems to be the 1st version instead of the updated one (also available on kemono)

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
I don't think they're the same, but I'd like to say Rinhee? Love both of their stuff so you may like them

Reactions: RGZ34
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes