Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I hope he doesn't burn out and stops making these lol.
I feel like he is pushing to hard.
Haruki1 wasn`t finished when he released it, needing to do a "rerelease" even though he wanted it included from the get go.
Probably because people will start crying if they get there release 4 days later and Najar doesn`t want to deal with the salty tears

Macboi

May 23, 2021
It's so funny earlier today I was thinking to myself. "Wow I should make a tier list." And then we have this. First 3 tiers are ordered.

There's a little bias here and there but I absolutely die to every Mano animation with her bj being my first and favorite. Most of the BJs are just the absolute best, ESPECIALLY the side view ones. And dont get me started on Hinana's. Sheesh! I revisit the 3 tiers very consistently. There even be days i just spin the wheel and let it decide which one to revisit.

My apologies to Madoka fans but hers never really resonated with me, they are good though. Lastly, I'd put Haruki's in Big nut but it's also contender for Idolm@ster. Here is hoping Najar keeps bringing out banger BJ animations!
View attachment 3905563
Mano3 is definitely one of his bests, I'll probably update mine when najar releases another 15-25 vids (hopefully he gets that far)

hentai_masterz

Dec 10, 2020
I already PMed him from pixiv and reported it to Patreon, but the more the merrier, i guess. I did said something like this person might be impersonating him, because I don't have any proof beside the content posted is the older video, and the currency he used.
For now, I guess more people that PM him the better, and just wait for his comment. Especially since he doesn't have X(Twitter) that can be contacted easily.

Macboi

May 23, 2021
I already PMed him from pixiv and reported it to Patreon, but the more the merrier, i guess. I did said something like this person might be impersonating him, because I don't have any proof beside the content posted is the older video, and the currency he used.
For now, I guess more people that PM him the better, and just wait for his comment. Especially since he doesn't have X(Twitter) that can be contacted easily.
The giveaway to me is that this person has an edited sound version of najar's madoka vid on the patreon. Why would najar post an edited version of his video? On his "official patreon". Also this guy has posted some 4 second loops on patreon and presenting them as full videos. I pretty sure whoever it is privated some stuff cause now you can't see the see length of certain vids anymore. Pretty sure the ones that have "locked" on them are the four second loops.

hentai_masterz

Dec 10, 2020
yep, najar said in fanbox that this fella is not him.
time to go ham with the report. i'm not doing justice to him since i'm not supporting him in fanbox anymore, but i don't like someone who get money because of other people's hardwork.

Reactions: Macboi and MartPPee
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes