Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dandan233

Sep 30, 2022
Hey can someone sound edit on Tanaka Mamimi? there is some videos with no sound edit but the sound edit really makes his video way better. Thanks in advance.
I have made one for Mamimi video a year ago. I found the voice a bit too dramastic tho... lol but anyways if you are interested :
The voices are from a Character named Nagami Kiyora from the game Erewhon (エレホン)

Taikouchi

Aug 25, 2019
I have made one for Mamimi video a year ago. I found the voice a bit too dramastic tho... lol but anyways if you are interested :Mamimi back with voice
The voices are from a Character named Nagami Kiyora from the game Erewhon (エレホン)
Got so excited I ripped the audio to have it on the x-ray version only to find out your Mamimi video is only 2m42s while the original is 6m29s. /cries

Anywho, thanks for the upload!

dandan233

Sep 30, 2022
Got so excited I ripped the audio to have it on the x-ray version only to find out your Mamimi video is only 2m42s while the original is 6m29s. /cries

Anywho, thanks for the upload!
oops I forgot to mention.. it's a lot of work so I only picked the best part (personally :)

Macboi

May 23, 2021
I honestly would like to see some other people's rankings of najar animations

Here it is for anyone who's interested, could be fun. Also if you wanna rank the latest two animations and I would suggest just quickly going to najar's fanbox and downloading the little preview image for videos and just add it to the list. Only the creator can make permanent changes, it'll only save to your list :).

Last edited:

Chika6596

Aug 29, 2022
I honestly would like to see some other people's rankings of najar animations

Here it is for anyone who's interested, could be fun. Also if you wanna rank the latest two animations and I would suggest just quickly going to najar's fanbox and downloading the little preview image for videos and just add it to the list. Only the creator can make permanent changes, it'll only save to your list :).

Reactions: Macboi

YourFavPudding

Nov 4, 2019
It's so funny earlier today I was thinking to myself. "Wow I should make a tier list." And then we have this. First 3 tiers are ordered.

There's a little bias here and there but I absolutely die to every Mano animation with her bj being my first and favorite. Most of the BJs are just the absolute best, ESPECIALLY the side view ones. And dont get me started on Hinana's. Sheesh! I revisit the 3 tiers very consistently. There even be days i just spin the wheel and let it decide which one to revisit.

My apologies to Madoka fans but hers never really resonated with me, they are good though. Lastly, I'd put Haruki's in Big nut but it's also contender for Idolm@ster. Here is hoping Najar keeps bringing out banger BJ animations!
1000004598.png

Macboi

May 23, 2021
It's so funny earlier today I was thinking to myself. "Wow I should make a tier list." And then we have this. First 3 tiers are ordered.

There's a little bias here and there but I absolutely die to every Mano animation with her bj being my first and favorite. Most of the BJs are just the absolute best, ESPECIALLY the side view ones. And dont get me started on Hinana's. Sheesh! I revisit the 3 tiers very consistently. There even be days i just spin the wheel and let it decide which one to revisit.

My apologies to Madoka fans but hers never really resonated with me, they are good though. Lastly, I'd put Haruki's in Big nut but it's also contender for Idolm@ster. Here is hoping Najar keeps bringing out banger BJ animations!
View attachment 3905563
There's a possibility of haruki's anim being even better cause najar posted an extended version today. Its like 8 minutes now. Just need a hero :whistle:.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes