Sep 16, 2017
it's really annoying how there's no way to switch back to your original body without needing to gather the whole party again. why isn't ending possesion an option in the controller menu?

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
it's really annoying how there's no way to switch back to your original body without needing to gather the whole party again. why isn't ending possesion an option in the controller menu?
This was a common feedback I got, so I added it in (a QoL update), which will be available publicly in about 2 weeks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LunaWitch

rat33

Mar 8, 2022
maybe someone will tell me what exactly this update changes because I went around looking for further plot and didn't find anything

Effie1021

Dec 8, 2022
maybe someone will tell me what exactly this update changes because I went around looking for further plot and didn't find anything
It's written in the changelog

ver0.9
content updates:

• Daeun's character portraits redesigned.
  • Daeun's story now includes a "good" route (+ face CGs).
  • Lily, Aiko, and Carina's swimsuit outfit updated.
  • Slightly nerfed Frozen status.
  • Rina h-scene added.
feature and usability changes:

• Dedicated change outfit button + hotkey "O".
  • Dedicated change face expression button + hotkey "F".
  • Dedicated hide portrait button (hotkey already exist "V").
  • Option to switch back to Kenji added to UI menu.
  • Option to release party members individually added to UI menu.
  • Option to go nude from the UI menu (after Sanctuary quest).
  • Cleaner and less clunky menus (i.e. hide options that are not available).
  • Camera angle adjusted when approaching shed island.
bug fixes:

• 2nd inner world scene replay glitch fixed.
  • First time school warp into school position bug fixed.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NajimaIsland-0.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 16, 2017
Will there ever be an option to restore targets to full consciousness while maintaining control over them? I'd really like the option to, for example, force rina to masturbate in front of the MC while fully aware she's being manipulated and, ideally, able to verbally express her distress at that (then probably erase her memories of the event after so the next time you spring something like that on her she can experience that horror all over again).

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Me podrías decir un emulador para jugarlo en android por favor?
The 3D environment makes this game incompatible with joiplay, so there is no way of playing it on android as far as I am aware.

Will there ever be an option to restore targets to full consciousness while maintaining control over them? I'd really like the option to, for example, force rina to masturbate in front of the MC while fully aware she's being manipulated and, ideally, able to verbally express her distress at that (then probably erase her memories of the event after so the next time you spring something like that on her she can experience that horror all over again).
Unfortunately, no. There will only one more version update left (1.0.0) after ver0.10. I intend to wrap up the story once and for all, and mark this project as completed. No more new features will be added - only story updates are left.

Magodei

Feb 24, 2018
hmm where's the final boss? the quest said she's at the north east of the island but the man is blocking the way so ig they haven't implement yet?
maybe next version?

Gu7

Jul 11, 2017
Unfortunately, no. There will only one more version update left (1.0.0) after ver0.10. I intend to wrap up the story once and for all, and mark this project as completed. No more new features will be added - only story updates are left.

Too bad, i really liked the project as a whole, i'll definitely look forward to your next work !

Reactions: Velzies

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
hmm where's the final boss? the quest said she's at the north east of the island but the man is blocking the way so ig they haven't implement yet?
maybe next version?
Yup, next version.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Depending on how things go with your private life; do you believe there's any possability of returning to this project?

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Depending on how things go with your private life; do you believe there's any possability of returning to this project?
If I do return to h-game development after Najima Island is completed, it would be for a new game.
I've learned a lot from working on Najima Island, my first game, and would like to apply those lessons to a brand new project. I know for sure that I can do better now in terms of game quality, but I want a clean slate so that I wouldn't be bounded by bad design choices I made as a noobie.

I actually did start working on a new possession h-game prior to my life priorities changing, but that is on hold now. It's a shame because I already spent a bit of time on character design.
Oh well - it is what it is.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes