jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
So I may have misread something or missed something, but I remember a dialogue telling me that Lily was gearing up and was probably near the forest. I went there and couldn't see her, so I progressed with Rina, now the game's telling me to go to Lily so she doesn't get worried, but i have no clue where she is. She's not in the forest?

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
So I may have misread something or missed something, but I remember a dialogue telling me that Lily was gearing up and was probably near the forest. I went there and couldn't see her, so I progressed with Rina, now the game's telling me to go to Lily so she doesn't get worried, but i have no clue where she is. She's not in the forest?
If you're using your own save file -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jeff100

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
If you're using your own save file -
cant find her in there at all. is she in top at the end cuz i dont see her. if i already did the questline (im sure i didnt) where does she go after finding her? i didnt find her in the cafeteria for the start of the quest line and i didnt find her in the training area for the end of quest line.

wowidontknow

Apr 24, 2022
I changed Aiko to be the MC's step sister to avoid getting banned off a different platform. Although I didn't realize how popular incest was. I can make her the MC's real sister again in the next version, and take my chances.
I dont know how hard it is, but you could make a patch to make Akio his sister. That way you dont have to take the chance

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
cant find her in there at all. is she in top at the end cuz i dont see her. if i already did the questline (im sure i didnt) where does she go after finding her? i didnt find her in the cafeteria for the start of the quest line and i didnt find her in the training area for the end of quest line.
Ah, in that case - you may be using the save file included in the ver0.5 release. That save file has already completed Lily's quest.
If you want to pick up where you left off - move your save file (/www/save/*) from your old copy of the game into the same directory of the new version. If you do not want to finish the quest - you can just find Lily chilling in the school bathroom.
I dont know how hard it is, but you could make a patch to make Akio his sister. That way you dont have to take the chance
Not sure - will need to look into it. I suspect it wouldn't be hard since other devs do it.
y not just give the player a choice to change mc relation to aiko?
As in, present the option during gameplay? That would still count as a violation of the "no incest" rule once I add in nudity + h-scenes. Although with an optional patch (not directly included with the game), then that may work.

Apr 17, 2022
I like this game! I think next version can let us choose if they are sister or stepsister.
Also, I hope player can let the girls become slaves forever (not use controller). This will be more exciting.
Can't wait for the new version.

Reactions: Velzies

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
It's not for me. 3d makes everything too slow on screen transition, and having to spin the camera around to have the angle to talk to someone is a lot of work to do what should be very simple.

Reactions: magistrate

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
I changed Aiko to be the MC's step sister to avoid getting banned off a different platform. Although I didn't realize how popular incest was. I can make her the MC's real sister again in the next version, and take my chances.
An optional patch or "hidden" option would probably be best, you wont have to risk getting banned that way.
I vaguely remember playing a game that allowed you to choose your relation to the people in the story, but naming the first woman your mother would basically name the rest of the cast "sister", "cousin" etc. basically it was a hidden optional incest mode. Idk how hard that would be to make tho

Gu7

Jul 11, 2017
Thanks for finding this. I'll do some digging around to find ways to make this a little better for mac players in the future.

Thanks! Hmm, if I may ask, what aspects of the 3d camera makes you feel sick? I want to make this game more pleasant to play. I slowed down some of the camera movements to help with this, but it sounds like I need to do some more work on this front.
Sorry for the late response, it's mostly motion sickness. Sadly, there's not much you can do for that

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
just did the lily quest and got stun locked to death by frozen aria.

*edit*also took daeun for the second try. still managed to get a rng where got to act once after the stuning started before getting killed but luckily i saved a lot so didnt lose much.

Last edited:

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
just did the lily quest and got stun locked to death by frozen aria.

*edit*also took daeun for the second try. still managed to get a rng where got to act once after the stuning started before getting killed but luckily i saved a lot so didnt lose much.
Ack, was afraid of that. I'm going to nerf the frozen status (just a bit) in the next version.

Jun 16, 2021
Maybe give a buff after to prevent being frozen again the turn you unfreeze
Hard disagree with that. Lily’s Freezing Aria is useful to stunlock enemies too, and if you have difficulty against her, you can just have Daeun confuse her every turn. That’s how I won against her on my first try anyway.

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Hey everyone!
Ver0.6 is now publicly available!

This update focuses on things that have been asked for most frequently - NSFW content (nudity + h-scenes) and usability updates (quest log, outfit selection, stability, etc.) The NSFW content is available for Aiko, Daeun, and Carina in this version.

You can simply bring over your save files (www/save/* directory) from the previous version (ver 0.3 ~ 0.5) of the game.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes