LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
This is pretty much spot on for what I like in my possession games. Honestly need more like it. I'll definitely play more once it's further along. Can't wait for more sexual stuff too.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
They're not quite ready yet, but I can do sneak previews (blurred maybe?) on Patreon when the time comes, as a pre-release tease.
Legitimate question: Did you honestly see a benefit in including this? aiko_o_naked.png
Personally I don't see any benefit, but I do see drawbacks. Main one being that it risks annoying potential patreons who were curious about if not you had them done don't have content ready, or if they not done yet. Lets be honest here, trying to preview them is a legitimate concern. You've mentioned being on the site for a bit, so you should be aware not everyone can do a decent nude body. Personally, I tend to use characters like yours in game's with customizable galleries, seeing them reminds me to check in on games and see if they're actually progressing (since new dev's getting bored/distracted/'sick' is pretty common). Personally, it just feels like a (failed) attempt to be clever (just ends up being kinda obnoxious), but hey, I'm just a random person on the internet.

Note: original file was 3200x6400, needed to be downsized to even be able to be posted here. Just adds to the facepalmability of the whole thing.

Megallllino

Apr 18, 2020
Legitimate question: Did you honestly see a benefit in including this? View attachment 2641936
Personally I don't see any benefit, but I do see drawbacks. Main one being that it risks annoying potential patreons who were curious about if not you had them done don't have content ready, or if they not done yet. Lets be honest here, trying to preview them is a legitimate concern. You've mentioned being on the site for a bit, so you should be aware not everyone can do a decent nude body. Personally, I tend to use characters like yours in game's with customizable galleries, seeing them reminds me to check in on games and see if they're actually progressing (since new dev's getting bored/distracted/'sick' is pretty common). Personally, it just feels like a (failed) attempt to be clever (just ends up being kinda obnoxious), but hey, I'm just a random person on the internet.

Note: original file was 3200x6400, needed to be downsized to even be able to be posted here. Just adds to the facepalmability of the whole thing.
my brain hurts from reading this

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
This is pretty much spot on for what I like in my possession games. Honestly need more like it. I'll definitely play more once it's further along. Can't wait for more sexual stuff too.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll be hard at work adding more content. :)

Legitimate question: Did you honestly see a benefit in including this? View attachment 2641936

As stated in this thread, there is no nudity in the game yet (as of ver0.4), and that's true for game play as well as the game files themselves. After all, those images are simply not ready yet.
As for the benefit - I was curious if anyone would actually dig into the game files and decrypt the placeholder images, and I just found my answer. As for why do I have placeholders in there? I needed to reference some images in the game project to test a few things out. They needed to be easily distinguishable from the others and a black screen is too ubiquitous.

jotto

Mar 18, 2020
Really like the new version! I like the new questline and how you improved the game overall ^^.
If I might ask, what are you planning on adding in the next versions?

Reactions: Velzies

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Really like the new version! I like the new questline and how you improved the game overall ^^.
If I might ask, what are you planning on adding in the next versions?
Glad you enjoyed it!
My patrons voted for Rina over nudity, so Rina's story and quest will be the primary focus of ver0.5.
I also plan on some tweaking some things on the usability side like turning the "change body" option to be a selection menu, adding option to hide character portrait temporarily to the controller menu, and also adjusting the camera shift speed when entering and leaving buildings.

My rough plan (subject to change) is as follows:
ver0.5: Rina's story and a modest number of usability updates
ver0.6: Nudity quest (part 1) and usability updates

I have a large laundry list of things I want to do. Since there's so much to do, I just need to prioritize them and split them across multiple versions. Nudity, especially, will be done across multiple versions in ver0.6 and after.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*I asked for feedback on how satisfying some of the girls' stories were.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2021
Glad you enjoyed it!
My patrons voted for Rina over nudity, so Rina's story and quest will be the primary focus of ver0.5.
I also plan on some tweaking some things on the usability side like turning the "change body" option to be a selection menu, adding option to hide character portrait temporarily to the controller menu, and also adjusting the camera shift speed when entering and leaving buildings.

My rough plan (subject to change) is as follows:
ver0.5: Rina's story and a modest number of usability updates
ver0.6: Nudity quest (part 1) and usability updates

I have a large laundry list of things I want to do. Since there's so much to do, I just need to prioritize them and split them across multiple versions. Nudity, especially, will be done across multiple versions in ver0.6 and after.
*I asked for feedback on how satisfying some of the girls' stories were.
Specific to Aiko, Daeun, and Carina, their changes don’t need to involve the storyline involving the Countess, in my opinion. They can be considered “warm up”, both story and gameplay wise. But I do see why they are rated a bit low; the quests seem forceful, the chain of events seem a bit messy.

For example, with Aiko the MC wants to control her both because he wants to test the controller and because he wants to teach Aiko a lesson for getting him suspended. Logically this makes sense, but a sudden fight in the house (one which some players might be unprepared for) is a forceful way to progress the quest forward, not when the MC can get creative.

Fights should be done only because it is necessity, or because situation leaves no other option, like with Carina...

...Both of whom have proper “build up” before getting a boss fight, and Carina in particular has Destruction Orb to help speed things up.

Hence, I will propose my suggestions here on how to restructure their quests:

That would be my suggestions. What do you think?

Last edited:

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Specific to Aiko, Daeun, and Carina, their changes don’t need to involve the storyline involving the Countess, in my opinion. They can be considered “warm up”, both story and gameplay wise. But I do see why they are rated a bit low; the quests seem forceful, the chain of events seem a bit messy.

For example, with Aiko the MC wants to control her both because he wants to test the controller and because he wants to teach Aiko a lesson for getting him suspended. Logically this makes sense, but a sudden fight in the house (one which some players might be unprepared for) is a forceful way to progress the quest forward, not when the MC can get creative.

Fights should be done only because it is necessity, or because situation leaves no other option, like with Carina...

...Both of whom have proper “build up” before getting a boss fight, and Carina in particular has Destruction Orb to help speed things up.

Hence, I will propose my suggestions here on how to restructure their quests:

That would be my suggestions. What do you think?
Ah, yes, that's exactly it - Aiko's and Daeun's quests are not well thought out and are a bit messy. Which, does make sense considering that I did not have a concrete direction or story yet during the demo phase, but did for Lily's questline.
I do like your idea involving Daeun. I'll implement a variation of that in one of the subsequent versions. I wasn't quite sure how to handle her, but your idea sounds great.
As for Aiko
I appreciate the suggestions, like always. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Doll and Death
Jun 16, 2021
Ah, yes, that's exactly it - Aiko's and Daeun's quests are not well thought out and are a bit messy.
I do like your idea involving Daeun. I'll implement a variation of that in one subsequent versions. I wasn't quite sure how to handle her, but your idea sounds great.
As for Aiko
I appreciate the suggestions, like always. :)
If my suggestions can help you, then I am glad. It is a good feeling to be a part of someone’s honest work, you know?

May I indulge my curiosity a bit? What do you think on the suggestion on Carina?

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
If my suggestions can help you, then I am glad. It is a good feeling to be a part of someone’s honest work, you know?

May I indulge my curiosity a bit? What do you think on the suggestion on Carina?
Hmm, I may just leave her quest alone for now, but but add a "good" option later down the line. Some variation of the MC helping her in some way in exchange for her cooperation sounds good to me.
She's actually the most popular character in my game so far (2x of Daeun's votes). I have to be careful about making changes to her story.
1684889643274.png
Caveat is that people may be responding to this poll based on a combination of character design, background, and other factors. Also, sample size is pretty low, and Rina's story isn't there yet.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
As for the benefit - I was curious if anyone would actually dig into the game files and decrypt the placeholder images, and I just found my answer. As for why do I have placeholders in there? I needed to reference some images in the game project to test a few things out. They needed to be easily distinguishable from the others and a black screen is too ubiquitous.
Makes some sense, but having the file say 'placeholder image' is what most tend to go with, for previously mentioned reasons. Your call of course, just kinda ticks me off when devs working on a game that appears to have some potential risk driving people off unnecessarily.

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
I've gotten some reports that the game doesn't load in macOS. Can someone with a mac confirm that? What error does it give?

Also - for those who have experienced crashes, how much memory does your PC have? (My gut feeling is telling me that the game is eating too much memory, especially when many (large) images are loaded at once.)

DerpySlurpy

Jun 6, 2020
I've gotten some reports that the game doesn't load in macOS. Can someone with a mac confirm that? What error does it give?

Also - for those who have experienced crashes, how much memory does your PC have? (My gut feeling is telling me that the game is eating too much memory, especially when many (large) images are loaded at once.)
It probably isn't cause I have 16 GB of RAM and it only does it the first time you talk. Opening the game again lets you talk if you saved right before.

Reactions: Velzies

jotto

Mar 18, 2020
Unfortunately, this game is not compatible with joiplay because of the 3D plugin.
Question: How did you manage to make the 3D view? Is it just a Plugin to import and it does everything automatically or did you have to do something yourself?

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes