DerpySlurpy

Jun 6, 2020
Hey! Thanks for thoroughly testing my game! If I'm not mistaken, you found 7 bug in your form submission - I should be able to address 5 of them for the next version, although the accessory optimization & armor/weapon stacking appear to be limitations of RPGM so I won't able to fix those two.
No problem and yea, twas me, Derp lol.

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
for some reason this game is slllooooowww for me
The game has a lot of large image files (character portraits) which takes time to load into memory during start up; this is especially true for computers with old hard drives and lower amounts of memory. I know this isn't the ideal approach from a performance perspective, but it's a trade off I had to make into to allow the character outfit and expression to load with minimal delays during gameplay. In addition, since the game renders in 3D, there is a much higher demand on system resources than other RPGM games.

(I'm really questioning my usage of the 3D plugin, but I'm already in too deep to stop using it for this game :unsure:)

how is carina's hp?
Carina has 1900 HP. To defeat her in the first fight, bring Aiko and have her cast "Guardian Barrier" on turn 1, 2, and 4. Party healing on 3, while everyone else defends. You can also use Daeun's status move on Carina on turn 1. Use the orb when the game prompts you to.

I'll also include a save file (post-Carina initial fight) in the next release to make it easier.

For the second fight - burning her (10% dot) works well.

As for scenes - so far they're all character portraits that you can experience during gameplay.

Last edited:

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
The game has a lot of large image files (character portraits) which takes time to load into memory during start up; this is especially true for computers with old hard drives and lower amounts of memory. I know this isn't the ideal approach from a performance perspective, but it's a trade off I had to make into to allow the character outfit and expression to load with minimal delays during gameplay. In addition, since the game renders in 3D, there is a much higher demand on system resources than other RPGM games.

(I'm really questioning my usage of the 3D plugin, but I'm already in too deep to stop using it for this game :unsure:)

Carina has 1900 HP. To defeat her in the first fight, bring Aiko and have her cast "Guardian Barrier" on turn 1, 2, and 4. Party healing on 3, while everyone else defends. You can also use Daeun's status move on Carina on turn 1. Use the orb when the game prompts you to.

I'll also include a save file (post-Carina initial fight) in the next release to make it easier.

For the second fight - burning her (10% dot) works well.

As for scenes - so far they're all character portraits that you can experience during gameplay.
is it possible to defeat her in 1st fight?

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Any hero to deliver the v0.4 ? :)
Version 0.4 will be released publicly (here) in about a week or so.
So far, I've only released ver0.4 early on as a token of appreciation for my patrons.
I can share some screenshots in the meantime though. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is it possible to defeat her in 1st fight?
Yes, you can defeat her normally by using the <Absolute Destruction Orb> on the third turn. This is the normal way of beating Carina.

If you want to play hard mode, then it is possible to defeat without the orb (there's a least 2 people who managed to do so) but that requires more effort. You'll need to need to buy equipment, use a lot of potions, and use status moves efficiently. There is no benefit in doing it the hard way though - there's only a few differences in dialog.

Reactions: mjsok

jotto

Mar 18, 2020
Version 0.4 will be released publicly (here) in about a week or so.
So far, I've only released ver0.4 early on as a token of appreciation for my patrons.
I can share some screenshots in the meantime though. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooh that's nice! Will we be able to use our save from ver0.3?

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Ooh that's nice! Will we be able to use our save from ver0.3?
Unfortunately, I had to make some breaking changes so old saves cannot be used. I'll include a save file (right after beating Carina for the first time) with the release so that you won't need to replay the existing content again.

Reactions: jotto

jotto

Mar 18, 2020
Unfortunately, I had to make some breaking changes so old saves cannot be used. I'll include a save file (right after beating Carina for the first time) with the release so that you won't need to replay the existing content again.
Thank you for the save file :3
Thank you also for the quick update on the game! You slay ^^

Reactions: Velzies

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
I believe most of my patrons have already played ver0.4 by this point, so let me release it publicly now. :)
I set the visibility to public now:

Version 0.4 adds new content and characters (one of which, Lily, is your target for this version)! The player is now given the option on how evil the MC should be, which affects dialogue and if naughty scenes are shown. A few bug fixes were also put in place.
If you want to skip re-playing the existing story, I have included a save file (post-Carina's initial fight) that you can use to experience the new content only. Simply attempt to possess Aiko and follow through with the rest of the prompts.

================================================
I on what I should work on for the next release (ver0.5). Surprisingly, nudity was not the top pick.
1684520233132.png
Still in the writing/brainstorming phase for ver0.5 so nothing is set in stone yet though.
And yes, I've committed to adding nudity, although it may not be for ver0.5 based on the poll so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjsok

DerpySlurpy

Jun 6, 2020
Ooo update. Found stuff again and had fun with it. Carina is tougher, though not that hard still to do orbless. Still better though, and pretty fun.

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Ooo update. Found stuff again and had fun with it. Carina is tougher, though not that hard still to do orbless. Still better though, and pretty fun.
Thanks for the bug reports again, I appreciate it!
Wow, you're good if you can still do Carina's fight without the orb even though she has mana regen now, hahaha.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: DerpySlurpy
Aug 27, 2017
Tried this out bc the 3d effect reminded me of Pokémon black, certainly looks good! however the camera itself needs some tweaking it makes me lightheaded going into certain areas and the perspective changing the way it does while kenji is moving aside from that and the massive character render constantly on my screen this is a solid foundation for an amazing game! i'll definitely look forward to further development :)

ObviousHUN

May 4, 2023
I believe most of my patrons have already played ver0.4 by this point, so let me release it publicly now. :)

Version 0.4 adds new content and characters (one of which, Lily, is your target for this version)! The player is now given the option on how evil the MC should be, which affects dialogue and if naughty scenes are shown. A few bug fixes were also put in place.
If you want to skip re-playing the existing story, I have included a save file (post-Carina's initial fight) that you can use to experience the new content only. Simply attempt to possess Aiko and follow through with the rest of the prompts.

I on what I should work on for the next release (ver0.5). Surprisingly, nudity was not the top pick.
View attachment 2634186
Still in the writing/brainstorming phase for ver0.5 so nothing is set in stone yet though.
And yes, I've committed to adding nudity, although it may not be for ver0.5 based on the poll so far.
It was me Velzies! I gaslit them so we can have more possession before nudity!

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Tried this out bc the 3d effect reminded me of Pokémon black, certainly looks good! however the camera itself needs some tweaking it makes me lightheaded going into certain areas and the perspective changing the way it does while kenji is moving aside from that and the massive character render constantly on my screen this is a solid foundation for an amazing game! i'll definitely look forward to further development :)
Thanks for trying it out! I'll increase the animation time for the door animations in the next release.
Unfortuantely, the MV3D plugin does not play nice with Joiplay,so this game isn't compatible with it.
It was me Velzies! I gaslit them so we can have more possession before nudity!
I'm actually quite surprised, you know. I already started prepping the nude art thinking that nudity would win, but had to shift gears, hahha.

Megallllino

Apr 18, 2020

View attachment 2634186
well one person made a good point that it would be better to have all the girls that you could get be available first (like their quests and stuff) before doing the nudity that way when it does come later or little bit earlier it can be all done at once

Megallllino

Apr 18, 2020
Thanks for trying it out! I'll increase the animation time for the door animations in the next release.

Unfortuantely, the MV3D plugin does not play nice with Joiplay,so this game isn't compatible with it.

I'm actually quite surprised, you know. I already started prepping the nude art thinking that nudity would win, but had to shift gears, hahha.
maybe patreons can get sneeks peaks to said nudity pics 0w0

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes