cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
Out of pure curiosity, why have you supported them for so long with no content releases? Don't you feel scammed?
Well I've been surpporting them for +2 years, for 1 dollars per month, that's like 45-50$ in total counting the taxes

I remember at first, when at the time there was an update every 2-3 months, it was quite annoying to pay for a service that was so uncommunicative. Over time, they have improved with about one update every month. It was better.

Then in the end, when there was an update, I didn't even remember that I was a subscriber and that this game still existed. I got used to the lack of updates.

To conclude, Honestly, I feel a bit scammed even if I think that $40-50 really isn't that much, since their ART is quite original and their writing is quite special, I guess it was worth the support.

But I think that even if quality is better than quantity, I'm quite sad to have "lost" time supporting them when I could have supported other creators instead.

I'm working on a game myself, and I know it can take a long time to develop. So I can understand them, but with all the support they got, I think they could invest the money into voice actress or any other thing.

Aretak

Jun 27, 2017
I've always appreciated the art of this game, but is there actually something to enjoy in 4.0?

Sep 22, 2017
I really hope they continue making this game because I do really enjoy the concept but the devs took almost 2 years for an update? Come on. I know the past few years have been hard but they could’ve find time between jobs or focused on this to bring in more money?

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
A two year wait with little new content in such a massive gap, and they even still have the audacity to charge for this update. I am very glad I never became a Patreon, I haven't seen such scam artists since Breeding Season.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
ok I must be a moron, I just found this game and can't figure out how the hell to hide the keys. I got her naked and went out of her room and downstairs and stuck.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes