easy85

Apr 16, 2018
I guess I was wrong when I said:
They are going to divide the update to speed up the release? More like they are going to divide the update into "whatever is more or less ready to release" to please their patreons and "shit not done at all"
There was nothing "more or less ready to release". They talked about update in October and we got napkin sketch in November. Another month passes and we got nothing of content (4 quests) that's "done" and only required translation, editing and bugfixing.

They are loosing patreons but then they keep regaining them over next month which suggests that new people find them, subscribe and leave after a month. I don't really blame them, because I wouldn't work either if people would be willing to give me money for doing nothing but it's a shame, because their art is beautiful and the game has potential.

I mean, how much of this game would be done by now if they'd work on it part-time during weekends over last 2 years of their inactivity? I imagine quite a bit - 8 hours per weekend x 2 people means 64 work hours per month. How long it takes to create one CG (sprite)? 10, 20, 30 hours?
An VN artist takes around ~$200 for a single CG (according to google) and they get $1.8k for a napkin sketch.

Oct 23, 2020
On 17 Nov they finished preparing 2 out of 4 quests, that was 40 days of work. Since then 29 days have passed, so in theory, the update should come out at the end of the year (~27 Dec).

If it won't come out by then, then it'll probably come out on 4 Feb 2022, because by then it would've been exactly 2 years since any major release by them and they wouldn't make us wait more than 2 years for an update, right? RIGHT? RIGHT!?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwerty101010

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
On 17 Nov they finished preparing 2 out of 4 quests, that was 40 days of work. Since then 29 days have passed, so in theory, the update should come out at the end of the year (~27 Dec).

If it won't come out by then, then it'll probably come out on 4 Feb 2022, because by then it would've been exactly 2 years since any major release by them and they wouldn't make us wait more than 2 years for an update, right? RIGHT? RIGHT!?
A hope dies last.
They are pure milking example.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
A hope dies last.
They are pure milking example.
Most probably, yes :unsure:
I could have thought about BUYING one of their games, if they finish one someday, cause they're making really great stuff. A way to thank them, and congratulate them... But
  • ... but paying every month for somthing that (nearly) never comes, no thanks
  • ... And all in all, they already got a huge amount of money with the game, just by "milking" some of the players (thousands dollar per month, for years ??). Which means, I don't think they deserve an extra "thank you" for their work.

Gdistunt

Feb 3, 2018
These guys are literal scam artists. 3 years since this game was last updated, 2 years since their other game updated. And yet they are still getting €1,754 PER MONTH - what a joke.

Anyone who supports them monthly is literally pissing away their money, and this is a huge shame because it could go to other artists who actually deserve it.

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
NAKED ADVENTURE 0.4 LINK

PC version

ENG

RUS

Android version

(If downloading from mega is not convenient for you, the apk files are attached to the post)

ENG

RUS

MacOS version

ENG

RUS

normally i wouldn't do that, but i've been paying their patreon for 2 years and with all the money collected and the wait it should be free for everyone

AriWilson

Jan 11, 2018
NAKED ADVENTURE 0.4 LINK

PC version

ENG Mega

RUS Mega

Android version

(If downloading from mega is not convenient for you, the apk files are attached to the post)

ENG Mega

RUS Mega

MacOS version

ENG Mega

RUS Mega

normally i wouldn't do that, but i've been paying their patreon for 2 years and with all the money collected and the wait it should be free for everyone

Absolutely. Was there a changeling by any chance?

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Fun game as before, but I remember the Dorm quest from the last version. Was this like... a full year of progress?

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
Absolutely. Was there a changeling by any chance?
3 New quest,I means they're good but I don't know if it worth the 2 years of waiting

I would say there is ~20-30 minutes of gameplay added ( if you take your time to read )

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes