Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Where? it's not posted here.

The link here for v0.3.4 is android only and from what I read v0.3.4 is Android only.

Also no they don't, it depends on how the developer is doing their versioning.

in this case the 4 in v0.3.4 most likely means a bugfix or some sort of other change and not necessarily new content.

This is from the changelog itself:
View attachment 1289866

I see that people have been mentioning talks about a supposed new update, but until that update gets added/linked here I won't be able to update my Linux port for it.
Oh yeas it's the last digit of the version number.
I don't know why I didn't think about it....I guess I'm just eager for more updates! LOL

Lancela

Aug 19, 2020
hi,any news for this game?
A new update yesterday, they posted another amazing picture! Probably one of the best pictures i have ever seen, so it's true that they are working on the game. Now how fast they are working is another question. It's important to be fair.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
A new update yesterday, they posted another amazing picture! Probably one of the best pictures i have ever seen, so it's true that they are working on the game. Now how fast they are working is another question. It's important to be fair.
share it please!
DAMMIT

• Haha
Reactions: qwerty101010

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So the game is alive and they are actively developing it and plan on finishing it still?

Lancela

Aug 19, 2020
I'm probably giving this one more month atleast, but ill check from time to time if there's a new update in the near future.

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
It's just the usual patreon scam of feeding retards one picture a year to keep them paying. They've been making ~1.5k euros every month for a few years already without anything being done.
We have tons of doujinshi, manga and other h stuff updated weekly on the internet, but someone still care about careless Patreon devs.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
It's just the usual patreon scam of feeding retards one picture a year to keep them paying. They've been making ~1.5k euros every month for a few years already without anything being done.
It's just the usual comment of whining that someone make money on patreon. Even if you're right, it requires to make something really good first to gain enough patrons to make ~1.5k per month.

Oct 23, 2020
Babe, wake up. New status update post from Erahunterteam.

TL;DR quests have different routes and outcomes

(also they misspelled route as root, which I find very amusing)

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
so, how are the updates for this game? i have not started playing this game yet but i am curious about the progress of this game's devs.
is it being updated regularly? i see that the last post in this thread was last year.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes