Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
This is great fun. Any chance of these types of games being ported for Game-boys like the SP? The Zelda style rpg is so suited to them and games like this would be great as ROMs for them.

Looking forward to updates!

jiggu

Jul 18, 2019
This game suddenly broke for me, I'm getting tons of ghost input (seems to be spamming forward and back) several times a second. I don't know why this just started when I've had the game for months and I can't seem to get rid of it. Anyone experienced this?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Actually, why is this game not tagged as abandoned or on hold? It's dead for almost two years.
*tagging a random moderator* fried
The "Report" function is usually best, use it directly from the first post.

The Dev had some sort of "Status Update" post for this game on November 20, 2020 - not sure what was mentioned, but their other game "Era Hunter" was paused in 2018 then started gaining updates in 2020 again. So, this game might be On Hold or stopped.

Will need to look into a bit.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
The "Report" function is usually best, use it directly from the first post.

The Dev had some sort of "Status Update" post for this game on November 20, 2020 - not sure what was mentioned, but their other game "Era Hunter" was paused in 2018 then started gaining updates in 2020 again. So, this game might be On Hold or stopped.

Will need to look into a bit.

The dev works slow as fuck, he's lacking of time, he is too lazy, or he has some life issues which stop him of advance in his projects. But at least he didn't abandoned the projects yet, so you can't say that is abandoned yet. Lets wait in order too see any progress in the months below.

Reactions: erg1986

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Putting this OnHold unless/until we see the Dev has restarted work or stopped working it entirely. As mentioned above, they have a history of pausing and then restarting work on a game - the example I cited was about two years later for a different game.

Will need to checkup in a few months to see if anything is new.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Kuronius

Oct 25, 2017
Putting this OnHold unless/until we see the Dev has restarted work or stopped working it entirely. As mentioned above, they have a history of pausing and then restarting work on a game - the example I cited was about two years later for a different game.

Will need to checkup in a few months to see if anything is new.
The new update is in the works after the recent EraHunter release.
the progress is just extremely slow for just a few scenes

Reactions: Huffleperv

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The new update is in the works after the recent EraHunter release.
the progress is just extremely slow for just a few scenes
Wait what? The last Era Hunter release was a year ago. There was some status update a few months ago though.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
This is great fun. Any chance of these types of games being ported for Game-boys like the SP? The Zelda style rpg is so suited to them and games like this would be great as ROMs for them.

Looking forward to updates!
Honestly, It would be really hard, RPGMV uses JavaScript and i'm pretty sure that doesn't work on Gameboys, so I think it would take completely remaking the game to make it work on a Gameboy, and even then the images would need a serious downscale.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes