Aug 8, 2018
Okay.

How the hell do I get notified at game updates? This 'Watch' thing only seems to tell me when someone has commented on the thread.

What the hell am I doing wrong?

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Okay.

How the hell do I get notified at game updates? This 'Watch' thing only seems to tell me when someone has commented on the thread.

Till what I know, there is no notification of game updates, at least, I've never recieved one of those. On the other hand, you can daily check the "latest updates" tab and see updates of new games, and if the game you follow has released a new update. Also, you can try by choosing to recieve mail when you watch a thread, I don't know if it will notifies you the game update, but you can try :3 good luck

P.S: This game won't be update in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Okay.

Most of the time, people post a comment when they update the version of the game => then you have the notification

Oct 19, 2017
I like how people still pay them on patreon even though they haven't had an update in months and they are supposedly working on 2 games without much announcements, they're literally getting paid for doing almost nothing.

D

Deleted member 2538092

Just played Naked Order.
This here is just its knockoff.
And N.O. is finished - and massive.
The only real difference is that this here is uncensored.

If you like this here, go play N.O., you won't regret - and you will probably never return to this game.
Those gamedevs are doing it just for the monies I suspect.

Reactions: Armelle69

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Just played Naked Order.
This here is just its knockoff.
And N.O. is finished - and massive.
The only real difference is that this here is uncensored.

If you like this here, go play N.O., you won't regret - and you will probably never return to this game.
Those gamedevs are doing it just for the monies I suspect.
Surprisingly, it seems that I didn't know Naked order yet :/ I'll try it !

And yes, it seems EraHunter make it for the money, and that is very sad, cause their games are really great... 1600$ per month, for less than 1 update per year (in 1 of the games)...

Lancela

Aug 19, 2020
Wait... After 1 year without any content you are still giving him every month cash and you get a bad feeling if you think about sharing what he says?
"Naked Adventure Status Update"

"Development continues. Finished one more quest, another one is half finished. "

And a poll simply asking people if they wanted a spoiler or something. They seem to be working on the game.

Reactions: Sydoon
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes