Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
Honestly, It would be really hard, RPGMV uses JavaScript and i'm pretty sure that doesn't work on Gameboys, so I think it would take completely remaking the game to make it work on a Gameboy, and even then the images would need a serious downscale.
Yeah I get that. I asked somewhere else about ports for PSP or VITA too and it seems unlikely anyone will try. The PSP is capable of emulations from old consoles to DOS programs and people are currently even porting games like the full GTA games to the VITA. Would be great playing these on a portable console.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
hi,any update?
Yep, there is one on Patreon. Just from looking at the bit of text that shows without joining i can tell that it's not done and it won't be done anytime soon (not in May at least). If i'm wrong then great.

xdosxdox

Oct 18, 2019
Why don’t they just finish the update is that so hard. Other games gives update like every month.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Oh I remember playing this game on gamcore!

I just FINALLY found it and I see you guys are talking about an update!

The art is amazing....I only hope the Linux version will be updated as well

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
version 0.34?
Why?
As far as I can tell, from the changelog that is, there is nothing new for v0.3.4. The changelog states that it is an Android port only that fixes some issues.

Is there actual new content for v0.3.4?

EDIT: If anything I might have to update my download link for the Linux version, but not sure if anybody is still even interested in that.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Oh I remember playing this game on gamcore!

I just FINALLY found it and I see you guys are talking about an update!

The art is amazing....I only hope the Linux version will be updated as well
We are talking about lack of updates, so yeah... They posted some status update back in april about "development going well, don't worry" which is some sophisticated humour when the last update was over 2 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Albaduldür

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Why?
As far as I can tell, from the changelog that is, there is nothing new for v0.3.4. The changelog states that it is an Android port only that fixes some issues.

Is there actual new content for v0.3.4?

EDIT: If anything I might have to update my download link for the Linux version, but not sure if anybody is still even interested in that.
I'm interested.

Anyway, I saw there was a 0.3.4 version for Windows, that's why I asked.
New version typically add content :BootyTime:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I'm interested.

Anyway, I saw there was a 0.3.4 version for Windows, that's why I asked.
New version typically add content :BootyTime:
Where? it's not posted here.

The link here for v0.3.4 is android only and from what I read v0.3.4 is Android only.

Also no they don't, it depends on how the developer is doing their versioning.

in this case the 4 in v0.3.4 most likely means a bugfix or some sort of other change and not necessarily new content.

This is from the changelog itself:
maim-selected-210709-1809-26.png

I see that people have been mentioning talks about a supposed new update, but until that update gets added/linked here I won't be able to update my Linux port for it.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes