chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
For everyone who needs linux-version - you don't needs that shit. Or other specific platform.
This engine is kinda electron, meanwhile you need only browser.
You can't run it like a file - but "python -m http.server" or any other method and you can play it.

It's so easy, but I have been blind.

Reactions: fuckyouguystho

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
v0.3.3 saves seem to be completely incompatible with v0.4. Does anyone have a v0.4 save completed up to quest 6 so the rest of us don't have to redo the whole game again?

Oct 21, 2019
v0.3.3 saves seem to be completely incompatible with v0.4. Does anyone have a v0.4 save completed up to quest 6 so the rest of us don't have to redo the whole game again?
You can simply touch the flower in the very beginning of the game and it will unlock all possible quests in memory room.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Where's the Quest 7 box? I have run around both districts for night after night and cant find it.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
at hentai website CG it seems got an update,
did this game receive new update?
1648654243122.png
hmm weird, maybe that website drunk?

ahh, they use the mod version, got it

Oct 23, 2020
There are going to be 3 more updates to naked adventure v0.4 each adding one new quest . This means that NA v0.4 is still not done, even after 786 days of waiting. Granted, after the release of NA v0.4 they caught covid and a month after the release Putin stubbed his little toe on an ukrainian coffee table and declared war on Ukraine. They've been silent for the entirety of March, maybe because they are moving out of Russia, maybe they fled Ukraine and have no access to their computer or maybe they are just dead (just like their game he he), only time will tell.

Also, while browsing their patreon I found this comment and it made me feel kinda sad:
1648736193402.png

Moghost25

Aug 24, 2021
There are going to be 3 more updates to naked adventure v0.4 each adding one new quest . This means that NA v0.4 is still not done, even after 786 days of waiting. Granted, after the release of NA v0.4 they caught covid and a month after the release Putin stubbed his little toe on an ukrainian coffee table and declared war on Ukraine. They've been silent for the entirety of March, maybe because they are moving out of Russia, maybe they fled Ukraine and have no access to their computer or maybe they are just dead (just like their game he he), only time will tell.

Also, while browsing their patreon I found this comment and it made me feel kinda sad:
View attachment 1732322
That's exactly my name and I'm currently in Vietnam! I don't mean to upset you but the truth is that I used to play this game when it was just released version 0.1 and since version 0.3.4 stopped. I had to wait 4 years to see them active on pantreon again! I love the drawing of these two and I have no reason to call them scammers. I will always support them even if it takes years or more

• Haha
Reactions: fakeaccountZ
Oct 23, 2020
That's exactly my name and I'm currently in Vietnam! I don't mean to upset you but the truth is that I used to play this game when it was just released version 0.1 and since version 0.3.4 stopped. I had to wait 4 years to see them active on pantreon again! I love the drawing of these two and I have no reason to call them scammers. I will always support them even if it takes years or more
huh, that's neat I guess, sorry if I depicted you like that I didn't mean too. This whole ordeal makes me wonder if most of the erahunter fanbase can be found here... anyway I don't what else to say in this situation, sooooo here's a meme: unknown (1).png

Reactions: jujuman101
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes