12hell

Aug 3, 2018
New here? That reminds me to ask for abandoned/on-hold tag again, it has been 9 months since they lost it and this thread feels wrong without it.
Yeah, I'm new to this thread. It states it was abandoned but I don't know the current progress as there is no discord link

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
Normally I have respect for the developers but the fact that they are just there to make the maximum of money without real counterpart (sometimes a few months without publication on the patreon, and when there are actually publication this is like it was made in 10 minutes, the rpg maker video for example for the new year ... or that the updates are quite minimal for the amount earned over several months)

I still don't want to believe that I did it again but as once again as the previous year, I sacrificed myself for the common good by paying the 10$, here is the new version of the game and the complete post of the patreon :

"

Naked Adventure v0.5 (+10$ patrons)
The update is finally here! It's not big, but it still came out, despite all the difficulties and problems. Hooray ╰(≧г≦)╯
Wat's new:

• Added Quests 10
  • Various minor improvements

Controls:
wasd or arrows - move
shift - crawl
right click - hide the game interface

PC version
ENG
RUS

Android version
(If downloading from mega is not convenient for you, the apk files are attached to the post)
ENG
RUS

MacOS version
(not tested)
ENG
RUS

How to run on MacOS
1) Run the . MacOS will say that it cannot be opened. To allow that you'll need to:
2) Open System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> General tab
3) Click on button 'Open Anyway'

* If it doesn't work, unzip the file using a non-standard archiver

"

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Normally I have respect for the developers but the fact that they are just there to make the maximum of money without real counterpart (sometimes 2 months without publication on the patreon ... or that the updates are quite minimal for the amount earned over several months)

I still don't want to believe that I did it again but as once again as the previous year, I sacrificed myself for the common good by paying the 10$, here is the new version of the game and the complete post of the patreon :

"

The update is finally here! It's not big, but it still came out, despite all the difficulties and problems. Hooray ╰(≧г≦)╯
Wat's new:

• Added Quests 10

Controls:
wasd or arrows - move
shift - crawl

PC version
ENG Mega
RUS Mega

Android version
(If downloading from mega is not convenient for you, the apk files are attached to the post)
ENG Mega
RUS Mega

MacOS version
(not tested)
ENG Mega
RUS Mega

How to run on MacOS
1) Run the . MacOS will say that it cannot be opened. To allow that you'll need to:

"
I read this as "added 10 quests"... But yeah, what was I thinking?

One single quest after a year of work? Damn, it'd better be better than the story of God of War

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Normally I have respect for the developers but the fact that they are just there to make the maximum of money without real counterpart (sometimes a few months without publication on the patreon, and when there are actually publication this is like it was made in 10 minutes, the rpg maker video for example for the new year ... or that the updates are quite minimal for the amount earned over several months)

"

Wat's new:

• Added Quests 10

Controls:
wasd or arrows - move
shift - crawl

PC version
ENG Mega
RUS Mega

Android version
ENG Mega
RUS Mega

MacOS version
(not tested)
ENG Mega
RUS Mega

How to run on MacOS

"
I expected nothing, and yet, I'm still let down...

Thank you for sharing though, really appreciated!

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
The developer have a Itch page now, so you can pay 1 time 10 dollar and will receive all new updates (unless they raise the price)

Yeah, but as with Era Hunter Team, they don't post and don't have other socials showing their alive month a month with development updates.
Most of the time it is 1 year to get a update. The update itself generally is worth, but not proporcional to the year to develop a update.

They receive constantly more than 1.5k dollars month without being active and a lot of other projects with a dev team being super active with their supporters don't get that consistency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 2, 2018
Eh, at least this game and EraHunter are actually nice and have good artwork. Unlike the 900 games that come out every day and look exactly the same. Is it worth money? No, this is clearly a hobby for them and they shouldn't be charging for it, anyone who is paying for it is a sucker. But is it good? Yeah, it's good. Buuut, yeah, maybe in a couple years we'll see another 15 minutes for EraHunter, and in three years and extra 10 minutes for this one.

Edit: The irony is, I feel like if these two and the person who makes Knightly Passions would actually have a decent work ethic and stop ripping people off, they'd probably make a lot of money, considering how little variety there is in h games lately...

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes