Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Polish to English:
"Okay, I played it and I am eagerly waiting for the next version. I guess it will be released in 2026, although I would like to be wrong..."

bktalkin

Feb 29, 2020
Playing on Mac, get an error when trying to change the language from Russian to English. Was able to fix it by right clicking the game, "show package contents" then navigate Contents>MacOS>njws. After opening the njws file, you can change the language to English without the error, and launching the game normally will keep it in English

Reactions: fakeemailid

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
This Dev should be permabanned on all patreon like sites with malice and machine creators. Surely make world better place.
I'm an all go for patreon and any other similar platform to actually ban people who abuse of donation this way: If dev is obviously money milking, patreon should have the right to straight up just ban the guy so people keep their money for idk, anyone else they could give their money to. Obviously will never happen since it actually benefit them anyways.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
this game not dead ?? wtf last time i played it was 5 years ago
Oh, it is pretty much dead. It turned into money milking scheme. Creator of game doesnt do any development and instead he occasionally releases some sad comments on Patreon: "my cat died, I am sad, send me your money" or "my dad caught covid, I will not be active for next 10 months, keep sending me your money" etc.

After few years of similar bullshit posts people will obviously start to get impatient. So dev will slightly change his strategy: He will work for few weeks, release a small update and then he will go back to his scam posts.
Decided to prowl around in the project files again and found couple things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I think anybody with functioning brain knows that this is money milking scheme and developer is not really working on it properly.

jimmyscousinJake

Sep 11, 2018
To everyone here saying how the dev is a scammer, please leave a review pointing it out as such, so people checking the game out know when checking them.

Sep 22, 2017
Unfortunately, it's explicitly against the rules to mention anything involving the developer (i.e. pricing, update times, etc). Which seems like a very odd and counterproductive rule since pricing almost always affects expectations.
On the other hand, all the five star reviews that mention Erahunter and Naked Order are also breaking a rule not to mention other games.
That annoys me a ton because I think it's important to know. However, I get that games like this would be pushed way far down. It's actually not a terrible game if you take the state alone. I had fun playing it from here years ago and might not have checked it out if the reviews were 1 star. Maybe their should be another section next to review called "about the developer" or something that lets people rate them thats linked to all games they release. Something should be done that doesn't force people to read 10's and sometimes 100's of pages of a thread to find out if a dev is worth investing in.

There are multiple dev's on this site that are either assholes or patreon scammers that should be called out, It would also benefit games with great dev's that maybe legit take a long time or maybe they take long but don't want money, maybe people can come here and say they're really responsive talking to their fans. Just throwing ideas in the wind because I doubt f95 would implement this. The rules are selectively enforced as is already.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
If somehow after all the comments that pointed out that the dev's a jaded scammy washout you still wanna play the game by its intended route, especially as a virgin... I don't recommend it, its design as a game is fundamentally flawed and painful, and you don't even get anything goddamn extra for going through all their crappy designs, which are as shit as their lackluster scenes that could be easily done in a month.
Almost all the files were last modified on April 4th, the rest of the files were last modified on ~24th. All of this means that they PROBABLY™ started implementing the update on April 4th 2023 and finished by April 24th 2023 (the rest of the month was probably spent on testing).
Yet they decided to drag it out for 3 fucking years.
Quest 11 was already made since February 27th 2021 (probably without the panties scene), but they thought it was too boring.
Look, I understand that games are hard to make, I understand that Russians weren't in a good state since 2022, I utterly understand that both physical and mental health should be taken care of above all else especially during the time of distress.

But is it really that hard to just outright admit those $2000 very much isn't going to the game's development during those time of silence, be more transparent to your Patreons, and return their money whenever you have an absolute needed excuse to pause the development???
Even if you DO need the money during those time, ask in other ways, other platform, get a freaking GoFundMe instead of using the money that's supposedly for the game.

Fucking dicks, here's the fucking save with virginity route completed.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes