Macarhat

Jul 14, 2019
So... what is in a new quest?

Also!
Look, I understand that games are hard to make, I understand that Russians weren't in a good state since 2022, I utterly understand that both physical and mental health should be taken care of above all else especially during the time of distress.

But is it really that hard to just outright admit those $2000 very much isn't going to the game's development during those time of silence, be more transparent to your Patreons, and return their money whenever you have an absolute needed excuse to pause the development???
Even if you DO need the money during those time, ask in other ways, other platform, get a freaking GoFundMe instead of using the money that's supposedly for the game.
First, thank you very much, live's of most of us not really changed.
Second, dev's were slow as turtle before all that "current thing" too.
Third, since "swift"-thing or whanever money-transactiouns with thing's like patreon ARE pain in the butt, so your kind advice kinda useless.
That being said, there is way's for them to take patreon-money, so if patron of them happen to read this, well, take a sec to think about your investments. Always a good thing.
Now i shut up, yeeey.

Reactions: Watcher555

Macarhat

Jul 14, 2019
To answer my own question, quest 11 is meh.
Like. It's fine, but if you consider how much people was waiting for it... meh.

Reactions: Watcher555
Mar 14, 2018
They gotta make the gameplay loop less artificial. It's just tedious and boring. Collecting random shiny stars to unlock boxes...

How about planting surveillance cameras? Collecting spy drops? Getting to different shops to buy certain things? visiting different hobos? Collecting photographs of specific locations? Delivering notes to different yakuza?

A million different reasons you could use to make the loop more satisfying.

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
wish dev would return to working on erahunter, it was such a promising game i dont know why the
y abandoned it
Yeah, Era Hunter seemed a lot more promising to me. I liked the scenes in it better, and we already have a completed Naked Order so Naked Adventure is kinda redundant. I'd rather one new Era Hunter quest than one Naked Adventure quest if this is how long we have to wait

Oct 21, 2019
They gotta make the gameplay loop less artificial. It's just tedious and boring. Collecting random shiny stars to unlock boxes...

How about planting surveillance cameras? Collecting spy drops? Getting to different shops to buy certain things? visiting different hobos? Collecting photographs of specific locations? Delivering notes to different yakuza?

A million different reasons you could use to make the loop more satisfying.
Each feature you've listed here will take 1,5 year per so

Curiolis

Aug 16, 2020
Changing the language to english causes the game to crash. At least on Mac.
Please fix itIt`s an waesome game.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Can we let this thread rest already? The next update will come out in only 6 months and will add 5 minutes of gameplay. Let's talk then ;)

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
Yeah, Era Hunter seemed a lot more promising to me. I liked the scenes in it better, and we already have a completed Naked Order so Naked Adventure is kinda redundant. I'd rather one new Era Hunter quest than one Naked Adventure quest if this is how long we have to wait
well we can give this one a lick Aina Hunters Quest while we wait for Era Hunter

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes