RPGM Completed Naked Female Knight Ulrica [Milky Way]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
any way to stay fully naked in this?
Nope.

You can only be fully naked during specific segments of the game that you can't repeat. While removing Ulrica's armor has her naked for a bit as says "I can't go fully naked, it's too much" and putting her armor back on might, to some, HINT that you can walk around freely naked later on... you never can.

I've played some other Milky Way games. This is a constant with them. They have some bizarre aversion to letting the player fully strip the protagonist and walk around naked unless it's within one-time areas. I can't figure out why this is their one thing since it puts a huge cap on what their games could be.

And what really grinds my gears is that Ulrica remains a stagnant character through this game. She doesn't gain, learn, or change at all from her journey. She just restores the status quo of her life. Even if you do the optional sidequest that sees Ulrica as the only woman on an island of naked men and diving further and further into a cock-obsessed nympho in heat because of the mushrooms the people there use to stay warm in the snow affecting her female biochemistry... she just goes back to being herself again after leaving the island and you can't ever go back.

You would think that, like say in "Princess Go Round," where the protagonist becomes a prostitute and once she returns to her normal live she still goes out to have sex with her subjects, Urlica's exposed adventure would leave her with an exhibitionist or nudist desire what she was free of her curse and back in her kingdom. But nope. It's just back to her everyday life from before she got cursed. Stagnant character who doesn't change at all from her adventure.

*grumbles ineffectually with piles of salt*

Azure B

Dec 25, 2021
The slime scene is absolutely where the game peaked and I wish the whole game was about the Ulrica and Slime dynamic.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes