RPGM Completed Naked Female Knight Ulrica [Milky Way]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
that's what I did after checking every single thing in the room, and all it does when I interact with the door is repeat the line about there being a code I have to figure out.
Did you check the gap on the bed and the library too?

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Did you check the gap on the bed and the library too?
I checked every single object in the room and it's still stuck in the same dialog, the cabinets, the bookcases, the bears, the bed, I've checked all of it, I've equipped the spear, I even checked the coathangers.

I guess I'll restart and pray it doesn't get bugged again.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
what's the number password in the tower?

never mind, i solved it.

if u are lvl 3 then is 0000081 .

Catbqqq

Jun 11, 2018
i cant past the volcano where the mayor asked to get "gunpowder rock" time is way too short. is there any other way?

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I can't start this game. It always says "Unable to find VL Gothic font" ... What should i do?
I tried in Windows 10 and I got the same error. When testing in Windows 7, no problems at all. Both operating systems had VL-Gothic-Regular and VL-PGothic-Regular already. No game files were changed between tests as I used the same portable drive. And I already installed 'RPGVXAce_RTP RUNTIME' before the test, just in case. I also tried many 'compatibily mode' combinations, like Windows XP, Vista... with and without 'administrator' mode.

The most strange thing is, when you download those fonts manually, (VL-Gothic-Regular), and try to install, Windows says it's not valid!!

Then I googled it and I've found this:

They say it's really a Windows 10 problem. The cure? Just ACTIVATE your Firewall (!!!?). For those guys in the link above, and for me, ALAKAZAM, it worked for my RPGmaker ACE games.

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
me too... i am stuck
If I'm not misremembering this there should be pits with water scattered around that give you a time extension/reset the counter when you interact with them. How is there water inside a volcano you ask? beats me, I just played this for the titties.

ult348

Feb 16, 2018
I got stuck but solved it
equip the spear
check the book case, the dresser, top of the bed, and planter several times. It will change dialogue and values as she puts it together in her head.
Initially x=10 and lots of shapes as clues

once checked several times

(again make sure to equip the spear)

for me at lvl 5 it was x=9 triangle=5 square =3 circle =9
the bookshelf hint was "Square X Triangle X O X X "
so 3959999 is what I put in.
IMPORTANT!
Its still wrong but you get a different dialogue where she figures out
X doesent = 9 it means to multiply those numbers

SO really its "Square (times) Triangle (times) circle (times) X" -(poor choice making X a value! Its very confusing!)
so [3]x[5]x[9]x[9] = 1215

and with 0001215

the door Did indeed OPEN!

The Game changes the numbers depending on LVL so I hope you find my process helpful.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
If I'm not misremembering this there should be pits with water scattered around that give you a time extension/reset the counter when you interact with them. How is there water inside a volcano you ask? beats me, I just played this for the titties.
Sure, there is Water, but with this trial and error to find the right way... I'm at my 20th+ try and I'm not done with this shitty vulcano. Only 15 seconds are way too short, especially with some ways blocked.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes