RPGM Completed Naked Female Knight Ulrica [Milky Way]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Renegade48

Mar 4, 2018
how do i download the rpg tkool vx ace rtp? the link keeps directing me to the homepage and i can't seem to find the downloads area. i did found downloadable files but they were updates only.

could i just use the rpgmaker vx ace rtp instead? thanks.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This game desperately needs a skip button. There's way too much pointless dialogue, and the transitions between some of the scenes are way too long.
Too bad it's "completed" cause aside from the above mentioned, it also was buggy as hell. It kept freezing on me, and giving me errors.

Last edited:

WeissQueen

Dec 20, 2017
Sure, there is Water, but with this trial and error to find the right way... I'm at my 20th+ try and I'm not done with this shitty vulcano. Only 15 seconds are way too short, especially with some ways blocked.
I figured out the trick in the volcano. You gotta hold down shift to sprint. It's still a lot of trial and error. But it makes it so much easier

Oct 7, 2021
Just started this game. Following the walkthrough, but I can't accept any quests from the guild hall or reading the notes then going to the people who need the quests done.

How do you proceed?

EDIT: Figured it out. You have to try and get past the checkpoint first.

Last edited:

SadowGundam

Sep 2, 2022
What do I have to do on my PC to fix the error code: RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game I have the Proplem also in other H-Games such as Naked Female Knight Ulrica.Can someone please help me?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes